These peaches come packaged with 9/11 conspiracy theories

sweet, sweet peaches. so freakin gud when ripped to the clouds on sweet, sweet ganj.
my grandaddy grew the best peaches i’ve ever known. he called a perfectly ripe, melt in your hands and mouth peach “larapin”. didn’t know what that meant, but i know it when i taste it.
peaches are absolutely glorious when stoned, but it has been a long time since i found a truly “larapin” peach.

5 Likes

TIL:

adjective

• extremely good tasting.

That was pure larapin.

That apple pie is so larapin, it would make a puppy pull a freight train.

7 Likes

Some more (I’ve never heard the word before, so I find this fascinating):

5 Likes

holy shitski, y’all!
i always thought that was just a word my grandaddy made up, so i never bothered to investigate.
thank you, TIL also and that word has been in my family for so long!
ETA: i see by that second definition that it was a word in the Midland, TX region. that makes sense, because grandaddy was from the central/west TX area!
wow! you really brought some big insight to what i always thought was just a made up “grandaddyism”. he had many.

9 Likes

There’s nothing in that dictionary that states WHO in central/west Texas first came up with the term, so I’m happy to believe it was your grandpa making a little bit of linguistic history!

10 Likes

As repulsive as 9/11 twooferism is, it seems absolutely quaint in comparison to the new conspiracy theories being floated by right-wingers today.

4 Likes

Millions of peaches. Peaches for freeze.

2 Likes

Going to the country, going to eat a lot of freeze peaches.

2 Likes

Well, even in such states there is ALWAYS a black market; mainly because taxes, and federal restrictions – like no interstate transport/sale & banking complications – make legal weed expensive. This also partly explains why law enforcement actions against black market growers generally INCREASE when a state legalizes. Legal growers and their investors lobby for busts to protect their interests.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.