A 2004 interview with Dwight Schultz on working with George Peppard while filming the A-Team

Originally published at: A 2004 interview with Dwight Schultz on working with George Peppard while filming the A-Team | Boing Boing

4 Likes

He was also Lt. Barclay on TNG, the well-meaning, slightly bumbling daydreamer who didn’t understand how everyone else could be so confident all the time. Loved the character. So disappointed to learn he’s a huge and vocal MAGA guy.

16 Likes

I didn’t know what his politics are. Now I am sad.

22 Likes

Same :frowning:

13 Likes

He forgot to mention his career highlight film - Battle Beyond the Stars.

The one where the ship looks like a ball sack/boobs.

2 Likes

This seems to be going around. Is being a C-list comedian a risk factor for MAGApathy?

1 Like

Cowboy is my favorite character in that, tho Valkryie is great too.

1 Like

I finally saw it after catching part of it on Comet and hunting it down I think on Amazon Prime. And it was fun. Cowboy was a fun character. Ballship aside, I liked the costumes and ships and character designs. It wasn’t amazing, but fun. Basically a derivative of Seven Samurai.

Nel is pretty funny.

1 Like

Oh man, his politics and I love the A-Team. I’ve lost Meatloaf and a few comedians like Tim Allen and Larry The Cable Guy. There are others but I gotta stop checking their politics or I may run out of entertainers.

My daughter was a Hanson fan since the mid 90s. I took her to many shows but their politics turned her off completely last year and she ran right into the arms of BTS.

My favorite comedian who got it right…

9 Likes

To paraphrase Danny Trejo paraphrasing Robert de Niro, “Movie stars are dicks. I’m just another working actor.”

10 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.