GARGOYLES is making a comeback as a new board game

Originally published at: GARGOYLES is making a comeback as a new board game | Boing Boing

2 Likes

5QKV

5 Likes
6 Likes

The 1972 version was the best.

1 Like

Sir Patrick’s absence from that list always stood out. He would have been a natural for a guest character like MacBeth (though John Rhys-Davies was a great pick too).

I assume it was a budget issue since Stewart’s turn as a talking pile of shit in The Emoji Movie was pretty solid evidence that he wasn’t overly picky about what cartoon voice acting gigs he would accept for the right paycheck.

4 Likes

Agreed

4 Likes

I’m not so sure. My possibly wrong impression is that Stewart had some difficulty getting certain roles after TNG due to having been somewhat typecast by the industry, something that was perhaps less of an issue for the other TNG alumni and which of course clearly wasn’t an issue later in Stewart’s own career.

1 Like

The show refused to rename it as “The Scottish Character”?

1 Like

He’s certainly had a more successful and prolific post-TNG career than any other member of the cast, both on stage and on screen. I have a hard time imagining anyone turning down the opportunity to bring him in for a guest spot on Gargoyles if any such opportunity arose.

4 Likes

I have no idea how that happened but I love it

2 Likes

What is the correlation with Excalibur?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.