Check out this goofy compilation featuring 3 seconds from every episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation

Originally published at: Check out this goofy compilation featuring 3 seconds from every episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation | Boing Boing

5 Likes

18 Likes

Video link for the BBS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_fjhi4Tu5M

5 Likes

I have been known to tell a politically incorrect joke complete with accent that has a similar punchline about sheep…

1 Like

Huh.
I missed a few episodes.
Well then. Something to look forward to.

But, she didn’t want to be known as “the dancing doctor.”

Even counting that she was replaced for a season by Dr. Pulaski, I think Dr. Crusher got a better deal than Counselor Troi. Troi finally got control of the ship in Generations and it crashed, plus she kept showing up in the franchise as the person Reg Barclay was still dependent upon. Still, Marina Sirtis got Demona in Gargoyles.

1 Like

Worse, they made her the victim of a gross and gratuitous “telepathic rape” scene in the final ST:TNG movie. Way to end things on a low note.

2 Likes

Not saying she wanted to be known as the dancing doctor. She just didnt want to be known as that other thing.

Anyway, username checks out

3 Likes

I love Blazin Bev.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.