A 2nd on-air reporter this week says she's speaking to Project Veritas

?

Did anyone here say it is a prestigious position?

3 Likes

I’m just saying, no one really cares what April Moss says, because no one tunes into CBS 62 for news or weather.

4 Likes

I see, thanks for fleshing that out.

Seems to me though that if far-right money of the kind that funds shit-stirring outfits like Project Veritas has found another way to itself into mainstream awareness via this weathercaster named April Moss, then she and her actions do become something worth caring about. And she and Project Veritas have launched themselves into a much broader mediascape, well beyond the relatively few viewers of CBS 62.

8 Likes

All the right-wing lunacy seems to be collapsing into some inter-connected singularity.

4 Likes

If no one watched it, it wouldn’t be on the air. The people who watch it (and local news in general) tend to be older viewers. Project Veritas are trying to get more viewers to their youtube channel by (probably) either paying these women or promising them a job at something outside of their local market.

Exactly. That’s what’s happening here.

7 Likes

Not sure why Boingboing feels the need to amplify this in any way. These are attention whores. The only move is to deny them attention. Or, as the saying goes, don’t feed the trolls.

When people are looking to install an authoritarian dictatorship, ignoring them does not help.

15 Likes

George Soros is an anagram of ‘goose gorers’ and boy do they smell!

Also, ‘rogers goose’ which is rude!

(Makes as much sense as anything else in that conspiracy!) :wink:

1 Like

Climate change experts probably. Go that far right and they all start believing that climate and weather are the same thing.

4 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

Coincidentally, my go-to response to anyone who cites Project Veritas is weather-related: “I wouldn’t trust them if they told me it was sunny and hot out. And I live in Phoenix.”

2 Likes

“Snowflakes upset at major news stations that at least have some minimal standards to maintain”…

But I’m a white woman! I should be able to use your platform to say whatever I want!
How very Karen

4 Likes

Don’t piss on my leg and tell me it’s raining.

Why is it the weather reporters? HAARP, chemtrails or too much time outside in the hot sun without a hat? /s

1 Like

At least O’Keefe can’t come back to New Hampshire.

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.