New leader of "unsalvageable" Project Veritas quits, citing "strong evidence" of past illegality

Originally published at: New leader of "unsalvageable" Project Veritas quits, citing "strong evidence" of past illegality | Boing Boing

7 Likes

You know, with all the grifting, fascism and abuse, I have the impression that conservatives are currently “not sending their best people”.

Or maybe they are. That’s a frightening thought.

21 Likes

Always Sunny Fx GIF

18 Likes

Past illegality?

[Most of us knew this organisation was a hive of criminality not long after that gif was first posted]

15 Likes

So how long has her “brief tenure at the top” been?

< clicks through some links >

Ah okay, six months. Yeah, that’s not gonna look great on her resume.

12 Likes

That and she couldn’t find a tacky pimp costume

9 Likes

I have the impression that all the real conservatives are on the right wing of the Democratic Party now.

All that is left in the Republican Party are reactionaries, fascists and cowards.

14 Likes

Don’t forget to add “criminals” to that list. All fascists are criminals, of course, but not all criminals are fascists.

11 Likes

It was a shitty job.

https://trashpanda-x.github.io/darklantern/#Project%20Veritas

8 Likes

At the top for just 6 months, but I believe she has been wading in that cesspool with O’keefe for a long time, maybe since the beginning.
She played the lead streetwalker role in the ACORN videos

10 Likes

This is kind of like Red Skull’s replacement stepping down from Hydra after the shocking discovery that the organization may have been involved in anti-American activities in the past.

20 Likes

Kristen Wiig Yep GIF by Where’d You Go Bernadette

8 Likes

8 Likes

“I mean, it all seemed so innocent when I joined for the Compliance Rewards program…”

7 Likes

Was it “poopdeck”?
“Decorative Cactus Arrangement”?
“Mince Pie Selection”?

I know I’m close.

2 Likes

Yeah exactly, and she supposedly only found the “evidence” now when she’s been with Veritas and O’keefe since the start essentially.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.