Project Veritas kicked off Twitter

Originally published at: Project Veritas kicked off Twitter | Boing Boing

6 Likes

Project Veritas? More like Project Bullshit.

31 Likes

Project Bad Faith

They are longtime believers of the philosophy that you’ll never go broke telling people what they want to hear.

26 Likes

Good.

Es freut mich!

I needed words and am refreshing my German on Duolingo.

11 Likes

“Unconvincing”? More like willfully fraudulent. I don’t feel like sullying myself in researching that turd today, but has O’Keefe ever in his entire adult life been involved with anything that wasn’t crooked? Has he ever even tried to hold a legitimate job? Or has he been an amoral professional liar the whole time?

21 Likes

O’Keefe should probably be serving a prison sentence, and should definitely earn a permanent ban from all social media platforms, but this is a start.

13 Likes

Project Falsitas if we’re sticking with the Latin.

16 Likes

Yeah, the Limbaugh show was going off on the censorships and cancel culture and mind control (etc) today.

4 Likes

The Russian state propaganda paper was named Pravda, the Russian word for “truth”. Funny how that word seems most used by those avoiding its meaning.

16 Likes

Good job Twitter. Sure, most of us here have known O’Keefe and his gang were infamous fraudsters going back a decade, but have a cookie for finally banning them.

14 Likes

Yeah, I cannot believe how lightly he was sentenced for conspiracy and attempting to wiretap a Senator’s phones.

9 Likes

I automatically distrust any organization with “truth” in its name. Using Latin is a multiplier.

9 Likes

You love to see it

1 Like

Can we get some eye/mouth swappage in here please?
I came in for an unsettling image of this bucket of tongues n turds.
(looks under couch cushions, checks toilet, peeks in cat box, sigh)

3 Likes

Jack Dorsey: “Enabling fascists for over four years? Not sure what you’re talking about.”
(…nervously sweeps swastikas behind pile of blue check marks…)

8 Likes

Reminds me of people who say “Trust me!” out loud.

7 Likes

True con artists and cheats seem to get an early start when it comes to their trade.

5 Likes

It’s kinda like any legislation with “Family” in the title. It’s code for “anti-gay.”

10 Likes

Enkwife has an allergy to politicos saying "Look… "
she thinks it’s code for “here comes a whole load of bullshit! open wide!”

I think that is what they call a “tell”

8 Likes

Similarly there’s a far-right site and mastodon instance (which I will not directly reference) which is “that is true” in latin.

They claim to be more reasonable than the “looney” Gab, but are filled to the brim with conspiracy whackos.

1 Like