Project Veritas Tries to Punk the Washington Post

Smells like Bannon Tastes Like Journalism

“A woman who falsely claimed to The Washington Post that Roy Moore, the Republican U.S. Senate candidate in Alabama, impregnated her as a teenager appears to work with an organization that uses deceptive tactics to secretly record conversations in an effort to embarrass its targets.”

“Post reporters saw her walking into the New York offices of Project Veritas, an organization that targets the mainstream news media and left-leaning groups. The organization sets up undercover “stings” that involve using false cover stories and covert video recordings meant to expose what the group says is media bias.”

Jaime should have deleted her GoFundMe page statement:

“I’m moving to New York!” the May 29 appeal said. “I’ve accepted a job to work in the conservative media movement to combat the lies and deceipt of the liberal MSM. I’ll be using my skills as a researcher and fact-checker to help our movement. I was laid off from my mortgage job a few months ago and came across the opportunity to change my career path.”

This smells exactly like the kind of thing Bannon would pull. Good work WaPo!

5 Likes

Anyone who uses Truth in their organization or site name are always a bunch of damned liars. Double-down for Veritas.

Here we go again.

3 Likes

Seriously?

"A posting for the “journalist” job on the Project Veritas website that month warned that the job “is not a role for the faint of heart.”

The job’s listed goal: “To adopt an alias persona, gain access to an identified person of interest and persuade that person to reveal information.”

You can’t make this shit up. It’s straight out of some B spy novel.

From that article:

"501c4 groups can accept unlimited contributions from secret donors and spend the cash directly on campaigns. They just need to make a plausible case that they promote social welfare and that politics is not their primary purpose. O’Keefe says that the new group “allows us to literally put someone undercover in a campaign.”

Isn’t that what Steve Bannon just did?

1 Like

Yup. He has to pull out all the stops to get Judge Ephebophilia Moore elected or the Bannon Monster loses its scare value coming up on the 2018 Primaries.

He only has to create some implausible denial for Trump supporters.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.