James "Project Veritas" O'Keefe banned from Twitter

Originally published at: James "Project Veritas" O'Keefe banned from Twitter | Boing Boing

6 Likes

13 Likes

Project Ceretas you say?

5 Likes

Anytime a conservative says something will happen on XYZ day in the future, you can be guaranteed it will not.

8 Likes

WTF?? Why won’t they let you enchant a potato?!

(If I was growing potatoes IRL I’d go out and enchant one right now, in solidarity)

6 Likes

That’s the effect of conservative estimates.

3 Likes

Who says you can’t enchant a potato?

/give Beschizza potato{Enchantments:[{id:“minecraft:unbreaking”,lvl:3},{id:“minecraft:sharpness”,lvl:5},{id:“minecraft:looting”,lvl:3},{id:“minecraft:mending”,lvl:1}]} 1

8 Likes

Checked, came up empty handed at the f#cks locker.

MS8q

11 Likes

So he’s decided on “defamation”. . . because obviously he has a stellar reputation, and would never do anything deceptive like running sockpuppet accounts.

11 Likes

Share your spell, and I’ll go enchant some in the backyard right now!

8 Likes

O’Keefe also claims to be suing Twitter,

Good luck with that, dude.

3 Likes

Sesame Street Idk GIF

9 Likes

I almost feel sorry seeing this washed-up fraudster flailing about for attention (and, no doubt, for a new right-wing billionaire sugar daddy).

Almost.

5 Likes

If he doesn’t have a sugar-daddy, then he’ll change back into Jacob Wohl!

https://trashpanda-x.github.io/darklantern/#Jacob%20Wohl

2 Likes

The wording of his statement makes me think he wasn’t personally running sock puppets, but had an intern running them, which is why he emphasized only himself. Twitter probably has the IP logs to know it’s someone associated with him.

If you couldn’t find someone at CNN who hates Trump, that would be the shocker.

3 Likes

Well, in the real world, you could enchant a potato by just smothering it with butter, garlic, sour cream, cheese and top it with chives and bacon bits. :smiley:

11 Likes

Some guy sounds like a reasonable person.

3 Likes

“Presenting themselves as someone they are not in a lame attempt to land a ‘gotcha’ moment” is pretty much Project Veritas’ whole deal.

6 Likes

Just stand over them and chant “bara bara himble gemination”…

(DON’T, actually; the results would likely be alarming)

2 Likes

Problem is, if O’Keefe tried to nail someone at Fox News for bias he could do it in a heartbeat-- hell, he doesn’t even need to do it, we can just play actual clips from their shows.

So if he was trying to show bias at CNN, well, so what? Cable news is all about catering to their viewers, not reporting, that’s why the majority of air time is just opinion shows with people arguing.

O’Keefe keeps running these “stings” because they bring in money from donors, he’s preaching to the choir and shaking them down at the same time.

2 Likes