James "Project Veritas" O'Keefe banned from Twitter

Tomorrow’s the big day! I’m holding my breath to see the complaint he files against Twitter.

4 Likes

While he shakes down the small fish, because of course, I think that he gets most of his money (and assignments) from wealthy patrons.

2 Likes

Well we’re only halfway through Monday, and I’m expecting O’Keefe’s big lawsuit to be announced any moment now. Can’t wait to see how this plays out.

3 Likes

Might need to wait until Twitter’s lawyers stop laughing… could be a while.

4 Likes

It looks like O’Keefe is setting up the argument that he didn’t create the sock puppet accounts. His wording in denying the Twitter violation was oddly specific: “I am suing Twitter for defamation because they said I, James O’Keefe, ‘operated fake accounts.” Probably this means he had staff members do it for him, and this is the technicality he wants to hang his hat on. This is the kind of gotcha move these guys think our justice system is built on.

Either that or he’s trying some kind of bizarre legal move like the sovereign citizens do, where he asserts that he is some kind of corporation referred to as O’Keefe, and is only answerable to the Sheriff.

4 Likes

Yeah, if that’s his defense, Twitter’s lawyers might be incapacitated for even longer.

4 Likes

O’Keefe also claims to be suing Twitter

“Hey, get in line, pal” – Craig Brittain

(Spoiler, though not in that article: Dismissed, appealed, and dismissed again.)

3 Likes

I thought it was Project Cemitas

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.