A 33-year-old cop who posted antivax content died from Covid-19

The herd has been thinned of another dumb one…

2 Likes

Yup, just think of it as evolution in action. The overall intelligence of the human race has just gone up my a minuscule fraction.
I just hope he didn’t have chance to pass on his stupid genes.

2 Likes

pretty sure one of these viruses is a typo for “the vaccine is”

BUT ALSO if the rest of the metaphor is “BLM is a deadly disease” is it really necessary to go there :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

7 Likes

15 Likes

As shitty, tasteless analogies go you sure fucking nailed it.

At least, you might have if you hadn’t compared both sides to a deadly virus and thought BLM was something to defend against with overwhelming violence and chemical weapons.

13 Likes

I can only imagine he spent his last moments gasping with fury that he’s dying of a hoax. What a way to go…

7 Likes

I would add c) a complete lack of understanding how simple reasoning works.

12 Likes

If you have the first two, the third won’t help you anyways!

3 Likes

Somewhere near Darwin’s grave you can hear what sounds like someone rolling over in tight quarters and disgruntled laughing.

2 Likes

I will give them a hand gesture. One finger or two?

:fu:
🖔

I think we all know that zombie movies are never going to be the same again. George Romero never thought that people would be dumb enough to run towards the zombies.

18 Likes

And aggressively protest for their rights to do so. And berate others for not running towards the zombies.
We (personally, where I am) have gotten off really easy from this thing, but this year has been a mind-f-ck, at the end of three previous years of mind-f**ckery.

18 Likes

Sadly, if what I hear from my sister, about Covid deniers on her unit, applies here there is a very real possibility that he went to his grave convinced that he was dying of something else and the medical team was in on the lie.

20 Likes

“Why won’t you tell me what I’m dying of!?”

heard the same thing from my wife’s tales from her unit

18 Likes

I find it an absolutely absurd tragedy that these people went to their deaths shouting abuse at the doctors and nurses trying to help them. I can well believe future generations many decades from now will look back on that with bafflement, like tales from the dark ages.

13 Likes

True. I studied German.

1 Like

Vraiment, mon très cher/ma très chère. C’était un vrai cochon.

And that’s insulting real cochons.

I’ll forward your message to her. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Bit by bit, the gene pool improves.

3 Likes

Sorry, the 2nd virus was supposed to be ‘vaccine.’ My attempt at a humorous analogy was an effort to appeal to bigoted, racist authoritarians by presenting the information in a dog-whistle style message. However, in my haste I dropped that typo (which I have corrected).

Clearly not everyone found this amusing, and for that I apologize.

7 Likes