Anti-vax Washington trooper died of Covid after telling Gov. Jay Inslee to "kiss my ass" over mandate

Originally published at: Anti-vax Washington trooper died of Covid after telling Gov. Jay Inslee to "kiss my ass" over mandate | Boing Boing

12 Likes

Another one bitten by karma.

25 Likes

He died as he lived. Stupidly.

41 Likes

That sure showed the Gov.
Spongebob Squarepants Ok GIF

23 Likes

Another sacrifice to people who don’t give a shit about him (and who are largely vaccinated), hurting only his kids and family, not the political foes he envisioned his stance was against.

48 Likes

I guess he showed Jay Inslee.

27 Likes

That’ll teach 'em! ( / us / someone… something… )

9 Likes

He was a useful idiot in Fox News’ propaganda war against vaccines. A pawn that got played and then discarded. They had him on the air when he got fired, but haven’t mentioned him at all since his death. Chris Hayes called them out on MSNBC:

Fox News Silent After Guest Dies Of Covid - YouTube

31 Likes

This is all I’m capable of at this point…

Dr House Idk GIF

26 Likes

Gosh, who ever could’ve predicted such an outcome?

I do sincerely hope he didn’t leave school-age kids behind.

20 Likes

10 Likes

I’m not surprised surprised; but I can only shake my head at all the people whose ‘religious beliefs’ apparently include a god-given right to spread plague; despite the fact that, for a book written well before germ theory of disease, the bible is pretty unequivocal about keeping those unclean lepers from defiling the camps and the temples of the healthy.

This guy even appears to explicitly touch on a purity taboo angle “I am being asked to leave because I am dirty”. And it turns out that he was; just rammed full of dangerous xeno DNA.

32 Likes

I’m not laughing at you Trooper Ding Dong, I’m laughing with you.

14 Likes

what a dumbass

18 Likes

Another Herman Cain award recipient.

10 Likes

Science?

3 Likes

9 Likes

Alright, the jokes write themselves, but I really don’t have any left. This and other folks like him:

what the heck is wrong with them? I don’t, cannot understand.
I seem to remember a time when I believed humans were rational, more or less.
Good times, where are they now?

17 Likes

Time to dust this one off… again.

29 Likes

Gov. Inslee’s reaction,

The Simpsons GIF by MOODMAN

9 Likes