A bench press made from a tree

This calls to mind an online exchange I had with a cousin about a Keith Haring mural.

You’re welcome to like or dislike this or any other piece of music, or even to claim that it’s objectively bad. But trying to posit that a piece of music is not music (even if it’s P.D.Q. Bach’s Eine Kleine Nichtmuzik), does not in the least make it not music, and only makes you look foolish.

It’s like the difference between saying that Trump is a bad president and saying that Trump does not exist.

Hmm, “Arbor presses”, those MUST be tree related! :grinning:

2 Likes

Did you listen to it? Were it not for the voice track I would have wondered if it was a broken synth spitting out samples randomly. I’m not sure the author was trying to make music.

Caveat: I gave up after about 90 seconds. Maybe it comes together at the end.

Got wood?

1 Like

Last year I was in Santa Fe and I wanted to burn some piñon. I couldn’t find anyone selling it roadside, so I went to the grocery store. I walked in and asked the young male employee innocently, “Do you have wood?”

I immediately knew I had asked the wrong question and turned around in embarrassment.

My friend didn’t miss a beat and backed me up with, “Firewood. She means firewood.”

:scream:

4 Likes

Ha! Thanks, RB.

2 Likes

Timberrrrrrrrrrr!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.