Behold the Hydraulic Press Channel on YouTube

[Read the post]

2 Likes

I know what I’m watching with the family tonight!

The Internet is so much better than cable.

5 Likes

Definitely a bigger crush than the one Ken had on her.

6 Likes

Holy cow - check out this one!

9 Likes

Now TALK, Skipper™ !

3 Likes

Finnish. The unplaceable accent is Finnish, I’m almost certain.. Could also be Estonian I guess? Haven’t heard an Estonian speaker.

I wonder how a hockey puck would fare, they are quite durable.

4 Likes

I bet it would break. Either squish out or shatter like a rock.

These presses are amazing. My uncle was a machinist who worked on and repaired hydraulic press molds. They would use thick metal pins in holes in the top and bottom to make sure the two halves would align. Some times a pin would stick and stay with the top half. Not realizing this, someone would replace the pin on the bottom and work the press again, compressing two pins into the space one is supposed to hold. They use softer steel for the pins, but you still have to repair the mold when that happens.

4 Likes

I think I will go to this youtube channel to request the hockey puck crush test.

Humanity must know for sure!!

6 Likes

The blue clay (?) figure at the end is far more interesting, in how the goo flows up the jaw or whatever it’s called.

I watched the folding paper 7 times video, and cringed at the guy holding the paper as the upper press comes down. You couldn’t get me to do that. I’d be in the next room, watching on a monitor.

The funniest thing, though, is that there is a thing called “The Hydraulic Press Channel.” They need to make it 24/7!

1 Like

Obligatory ear worm…

Come on Barbie, let’s go party!

1 Like

Love many of these, but crushing Barbie is a bit misogynistic and psycho, bro. Stick to golf balls. Or at least crush Ken too!

2 Likes

Maybe she’s a standoff for somebody who crushed the operator’s heart. The doll got what she deserved.

Finally. A truly wafer thin phone.

1 Like

Finnish would explain his fondness for Metal.

1 Like

Oh, Barbie… Sure, you gave Millions of little girls a horrible and unrealistic body image, but you did not deserve that cruel fate.
This entire channel is hilarius. I think I should watch it.

2 Likes

It doesn’t bother anyone else that the two parts of the press don’t line up perfectly? Looking at the lower circular part it’s a bit off center.

1 Like

Or a profoundly feminist statement. Pick one or both.

2 Likes

Ken is still Barbie’s main squeeze, but the pressure is on.

3 Likes

Bah. Letterman was doing this way back when I was walking to school in the snow (both ways) while also carrying everyone else’s books.

3 Likes