Watching a hydraulic press crush 1,500 sheets of paper is oddly soothing

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/07/28/watching-a-hydraulic-press-cru.html

2 Likes

oddly soothing

And very satisfying.

2 Likes

Trump, the press, the USA, the paper

1 Like

He seems to be a person fairly easily amused…I wonder if he reads condensed books?

3 Likes

Here’s one crushing 1500 pounds of paper.

That’s 1,500 sheets, not pounds.

5 Likes

What a waste of good paper.

4 Likes

This guys videos are some of the greatest examples of why the internet is awesome.

6 Likes

OK, so, according to Boing Boing, I’m a wasteful monster if I wipe my ass with toilet paper instead of squirting it with a cheap gadget, but pandering for YouTube views by using a hydraulic press to gratuitously destroy in mere moments more paper than most people use to wipe their ass in an entire year is totally awesome? That’s some rank hypocrisy.

2 Likes

I think the real message here is to keep your ass away from active hydraulic presses. At least it was for me, but I tend to be skittish.

9 Likes

So what you’re saying is, please don’t squeeze the Charmin.

5 Likes

I’ve got to sample one of his many “what the fock!” statements.

I think I could use it about 50 times a day at work.

3 Likes

funny, it sounds like you’re saying/ name calling ‘monster’, and then saying other people are saying it - about you?

That kind of shit is TOTALLY human.

You didn’t hear what it said about you? Said you were a monster. This is not good paper. :wink:

1 Like

Then it got what it deserved!

3 Likes

It’s the play-by-play in exuberant, colorful, English that make these videos truly entertaining.

3 Likes

Disappointed, are you?

4 Likes

From now on, I shall be referring to bits of string as Finnish remote control.

Tyhmä!

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/29/us/politics/trump-presidency-setbacks.html?&hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

exasperating, though.

“Very interesting to see if this explode also.” Should be my motto.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.