A brief reminder of Katie Porter's no BS attitude

Originally published at: Congressperson Porter shuts down a Fox Reporter

7 Likes

Let’s have the reporter test that out. I’m sure the Murdochs will be happy (if not aroused) to see one of their employees working through a root canal to prove that Biden is weak.

6 Likes

Katie Porter is awesome!

9 Likes

I’d really be interested in seeing what came next, but that was a great dis.

FWIW, I’ve gone to work right after a root canal, only because I had a federal agent on site doing an audit. I regret doing it as it sucked. Audit wasn’t fun either.

7 Likes

I have never had a root canal. I did have a tooth extracted today, because it was severely infected and couldn’t be saved, thus avoiding the root canal. I am in no condition at the moment to be the leader of my house, much less the free world. Dental work sucks.

7 Likes

She probably whipped out her whiteboard and gave her a lesson in pain management. /s

6 Likes

Or whipped him with her whiteboard to give him a lesson in pain.

8 Likes

If Biden had immediately returned to work the reporter would have been asking "isn’t it irresponsible for the President to conduct business in the Oval Office when he’s still recovering from the pain and anethesia of a major dental procedure?

6 Likes

Yas Queen GIF by Kiana Ledé

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.