A butts-on review of Boing Boing's favorite bargain bidet

It still requires an outlet behind the toilet, which is not common – i would have no way to plug it in.

Which one did you get? I just got the one reviewed to “dip my toe in the water” (eww), but I really want one with a dryer. This one is the one I’ve been thinking of getting.

just sitting on the can, vaping, and listening to a how to code bundle through my headphones via my lifetime vpn…

Living the #BoingBoingLife

13 Likes

I laughed, I cried. Best review on Broadway this season!

4 Likes

I thought the water came from the water line going INTO the toilet tank, which, in the case of my Dad’s place, hangs under the house, outside the insulation, in 10 below zero weather.

That damn water NEVER gets warm.

3 Likes

10 Likes

I got this one: iZen Smart Seat; CAN$399 from Amazon.ca. Very pleased.

That was exactly what came to my mind!

2 Likes

Mmhh… Don’t use cold water for hemorrhoids. While it gives some pain relief on the short term, the vasoconstriction will worsen your condition.

Don’t know about effect on French significant others, but while bidet is a French term I would say that it is far more common in Italy than in France

I’d like to pleasure you with a welsh comedian stand on ‘the diarrhoea’s’ but it just cannot be found must be one of those internet black-holes

FTFY

(plus more than four more characters because a minimum of nine is required. insert eye-roling gif)

With too high of a pressure, it sounds like "Mutiny on the Booty."
It really gave Jason "the bum’s rush."
A gush for the tush?
New product names:
Keister-Meister
Patootie Pal
Hind-minder
Spray-away

(and I haven’t even had my Java yet.)
I’m here all week, Boingers.

4 Likes

My Samsung-brand (yes, they make bidets) electronic washlet has a “Powerful” setting that lives up to the name. Useful for REALLY clearing out the pipes.

7 Likes

The model I have is precisely what you’re looking for. Google “Luxe Bidet Neo 320.” Less than 60 bucks. Considerably less if on sale.

2 Likes

Sometimes you gotta upgrade to pressure washing to get all that crud off

1 Like

Cold water? No thank you!!!

Give me warm water with adjustable temperature, adjustable pressure, adjustable angle/position, warm air dryer, warmed seat, and activated charcoal deodorizer. Thank you, Toto!

I’m sure it costs more, but my butt is worth it!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.