A 'Cad Bane' short story has me pre-ordering this Star Wars book

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/07/16/a-cad-bane-short-story-has.html

2 Likes

Clone wars really was full of some wonderful, and wonderfully developed characters. That’s true of Rebels as well, but I think the Clone Wars stories resonated more directly with me because of the direct tie-ins to the main story arc in ways that it didn’t with Rebels - with one huge obvious exception, of course!

4 Likes

Cad Bane was cool. I remember I got his action figure somewhere.

I really wish they would have done the story where he tangled with Boba Fett… They showed the CGI rough scenes for the scene with voices and it was good, IMO.

2 Likes

Always thought his name was somewhat lazy; like calling him “Bad Mean” or something. It sounds like a Star Wars name, but having both parts be English words for something bad was a bit too obvious. (Yeah, I know, post-original trilogy SW not being known for its subtlety, I’m not a fan of the names Grievous, Sidious or Dooku, but adding Cad Bane to the pile doesn’t help.)

Such a Cad, that Bane.

cad-bane

If they’re not careful…

3 Likes

BatCat!!

1 Like

What kind of cat is that?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.