A Colorado cop was arrested on felony charges after new video shows him violently abusing a man

Hmmm. Looking at a map, GV is right next door to Littleton.
Coincidence, or Inevitable?

I would bet that it was snuck {sneaked? snaked?] in at the last moment, & whoever did it knew exactly what they were doing.

As do the jackwagons that hired him.
The Barrels are themselves rotten. Time for different ones.

1 Like

What a piece of garbage. Being of any race or color, this should make your blood boil. If this footage doesn’t open your eyes to the frustration of the African American community, then you must be just like the idiot beating this man for no reason at all. That man complied. It’s kind of hard to do anything while your held down and being pistol whipped. The man was bleeding, crying and begging him to stop. To me , the man at that point should be able to use deadly force on the cop. He was killing that poor boy. I have cried for the last hour and I’m 54 years old and live in Texas where men are not suppose to cry. My heart and prayers go out to this young man and his family. I hope and pray he can get all the retribution the law allows. God bless him!!!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.