🖕 🍊 🤡 A Continuing Round-Up of Trumpian Events 🖕 🍊 🤡

I haven’t heard the auto-play recap.

Perhaps for the best.

2 Likes

Uh. I avoided this topic for mental health reasons.
Just had a look here because I wondered what the hell… Now I know. And feel I should not be here.

7 Likes

Understood, but it’s still important to keep track of all the fuckery, especially when the Powers That Be are trying to gaslight the whole fucking country.

Someone must bear witness, and live to tell the tale.

14 Likes

I can dig it. I had that same reaction to the Undocumented Americans thread, after a while I couldn’t take any more.

This thread hasn’t produced that reaction in me, it feels more like collective burden sharing.

12 Likes

I personally avoid Black Lives Matter Still for the same reason, even though I am an active advocate of the movement; too much exposure to too much bad news and willfully blind hatred takes a terrible toll on my psyche and my soul.

Besides, I’m not the audience that needs to be convinced that Black Lives Matter Just as Much as All Other Lives. I know all too well from personal experience the kind of content that it contains.

16 Likes

This.

A Round Up of Trumpian Events is focused on the often terrible results of a mistake that will be rectified.

Undocumented Americans and Black Lives Matter Still are compendia of the evil, inhumane shit that people do to one another for absolutely no reason at all. I feel like I should be able to look without flinching, but I can’t.

9 Likes

Much like Resist: a thread that I specifically requested to help counter all the terrible actions of this admin, and to keep our spirits up as we fight.

11 Likes
14 Likes

Report or no report; it ain’t over.

45 fucked over way too many other rich people and businesses on his way ‘up’, not to mention the IRS; they want payback, no matter how long it takes.

6 Likes

After a day or two of outcry and ridicule, Betsy DeVos has thrown herself under the bus regarding her/the admin’s decision to zero the Special Olympics budget…

… for apparently the third year running.

12 Likes

Ooh, can she literally go do that, like ASAP?

Pretty please, with cherries on top?

9 Likes

https://www.npr.org/2019/03/28/707166015/epa-science-panel-considering-guidelines-that-upend-basic-air-pollution-science

I could actually go along with this so long as it is understood that it will be his children exposed to whatever he decides is the maximum “safe” level of inhaled microparticles. Of course, the fact of the matter is that it will be disadvantaged kids breathing this shit so the companies can make a little more profit, and I get to intubate a few more children, so, no biggie right? (/s)

10 Likes

Sorry to bother you with reality.

3 Likes

This is interesting (other than the inherent discriminatory application and inhumane brutality of capital punishment generally) in that the USSC seems to be saying simultaneously that discriminating against non-Christians is unacceptable, but that discrimination against Muslims is just fine. Stupidest possible timeline strikes again!

10 Likes

You know… I’ve been wondering… the CERN Hadron Collider went live in Sept. of 2008… is that the beginning of the stupid timeline? :thinking:

11 Likes

How can you tell Trump is a racist?

His mouth is moving.

14 Likes

You just can’t trust brown people with money, you know. :face_vomiting:
Damn, I feel filthy just writing that.

10 Likes

Fucking asshole.

13 Likes
6 Likes

Let me guess - there isn’t a Trump tower or resort on Puerto Rico.

6 Likes