🖕 🍊 🤡 A Continuing Round-Up of Trumpian Events 🖕 🍊 🤡

13 Likes
8 Likes

5 Likes

Why has Stormy Daniels never been invited to SOTU? Too expensive?

6 Likes
14 Likes

pelosi-stayhipp

21 Likes

I cheered when she did that.
Then I wept for our country.

9 Likes

I missed it. What’s she ripping in half?

6 Likes

A copy of his speech.

11 Likes

Woah. I did see that he refused to shake her hand. Probably right before this.

11 Likes

Her copy of the SOTU speech. Worth noting that Trump snubbed her earlier by not accepting her handshake when she handed him his speech.

13 Likes

Tit for that, Preznit Tinyhands.

11 Likes

Cue all the butthurt righties unironically whinging about norms, decorum, and tradition.

15 Likes

I’m just waiting for some Dem to finally lose it and horse-whip some GOPer with a cane, Brooks-on-Sumner style…

11 Likes

Guess she’ll be starting new impeachment hearings. Start before they reach a verdict Nancy - and use inherent contempt- arrest those who refuse to honor their subpoenas.

14 Likes

This really is what she should do. It ain’t over.

1 Like

After snubbing the presiding leader of Congress during a joint session, when he’s there at the invitation of Congress, shredding his speech at the end was justified.

eta: Spare-wheel Pence was wearing his leader of the Senate hat, and there’s a reason Trump is positioned in front of and below them.

9 Likes

As was skipping the usual “I have the high privilege and distinct honor of introducing” for just “ Ladies and gentlemen- the President of the United States”.

Sick Speaker burns both.

11 Likes

Just after Trump ended his speech Tuesday night, Pelosi dramatically ripped up a copy of it. Asked about it as she left the chamber, she replied, “it was the courteous thing to do considering the alternatives.”

/considering the alternatives :thinking:

13 Likes

Presidential Medal of Freedom.

15 Likes