🖕 🍊 🤡 A Continuing Round-Up of Trumpian Events 🖕 🍊 🤡

13 Likes

Yeah, sure.
ETA
love the use of quotes, too.

12 Likes

He who lives with a glass jaw should not throw punches

5 Likes

One White House aide who reportedly muted the president told ABC News: “What’s the point?”

13 Likes
9 Likes

Tweeting Nixon catchphrases to improve your popularity has to be the definition of suck. Time to try ones written in the 1930s.

15 Likes
17 Likes

He is a sick man.

6 Likes

…in oh so many ways.

11 Likes

They’ll use his picture to illustrate a lot of entries in a lot of future encyclopedias.

7 Likes

15 Likes

meh. it was weird and awkward but it’s obvious he wanted to keep looking at the crowd and not tip his head back.

( he’s probably most used to water bottles and plastic glasses, so his proprioception feedback loop made the mistake of misjudging the weight of the glass for the fullness of the water. )

there’s a lot worse going on with him than an awkward water moment.

2 Likes

Uh, why does that require two hands (if one has no physical or neurological difficulties)?

3 Likes

I think this says it best:

15 Likes

it happens is all i can say.

you’ll see this most often when people are drinking in a social situation with opaque plastic glasses. granted it usually involves beer from kegs. but this is just something you’ll see people do from time to time. ( alternatively, people will tip their whole head to the sky. completely switch hands, or otherwise adjust their grip. )

bunkerboy’s dangerous and is hurting real people. we don’t need conspiracy theories about cognition failure to show he’s manifestly unfit to be president.

(edit)

true facts

4 Likes
11 Likes

I suspect quite a few of us are capable of doing both. As in “sick, racist, orange-assed bastard.” (I now realize that his ass is most likely not orange, and further that I need emergency brain bleach for that visual.)

7 Likes
7 Likes

Dunno that a regulator would do anything, and this is why they oversell events (and why the “buy all the tickets so he’s talking to an empty room” strategy doesn’t work).

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 8000 replies.