🖕 🍊 🤡 A Continuing Round-Up of Trumpian Events 🖕 🍊 🤡

[Judiciary] committee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) convened his panel this week to launch yet another investigation into the Obama administration.

Who cares about the virus, economic collapse and unrest? President Trump has said he wants Graham to investigate the investigation into Russian election interference, and Graham complied. With party-line votes, he circumvented decades-old rules to give himself unilateral power to issue subpoenas to Trump’s favorite villains: John Brennan, James Clapper, James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Nellie and Bruce Ohr, Lisa Page and Peter Strzok, John Podesta, Susan Rice and more.
[…]
“For the past two weeks, this committee has devoted countless hours to chase after a conspiracy theory,” said Sen. Mazie Hirono (Hawaii).

But Graham had none of it, delivering a jeremiad about Mueller, Christopher Steele and the dossier. “You are trying to stop me from doing something I think the country needs to do, and I’m not going to be stopped,” he said. “It appears that you want to talk about everything except what we should be talking about.”

9 Likes

13 Likes

Yeah, sure.
ETA
love the use of quotes, too.

12 Likes

He who lives with a glass jaw should not throw punches

5 Likes

One White House aide who reportedly muted the president told ABC News: “What’s the point?”

13 Likes
9 Likes

Tweeting Nixon catchphrases to improve your popularity has to be the definition of suck. Time to try ones written in the 1930s.

15 Likes
17 Likes

He is a sick man.

6 Likes

…in oh so many ways.

11 Likes

They’ll use his picture to illustrate a lot of entries in a lot of future encyclopedias.

7 Likes

15 Likes

meh. it was weird and awkward but it’s obvious he wanted to keep looking at the crowd and not tip his head back.

( he’s probably most used to water bottles and plastic glasses, so his proprioception feedback loop made the mistake of misjudging the weight of the glass for the fullness of the water. )

there’s a lot worse going on with him than an awkward water moment.

2 Likes

Uh, why does that require two hands (if one has no physical or neurological difficulties)?

3 Likes

I think this says it best:

15 Likes

it happens is all i can say.

you’ll see this most often when people are drinking in a social situation with opaque plastic glasses. granted it usually involves beer from kegs. but this is just something you’ll see people do from time to time. ( alternatively, people will tip their whole head to the sky. completely switch hands, or otherwise adjust their grip. )

bunkerboy’s dangerous and is hurting real people. we don’t need conspiracy theories about cognition failure to show he’s manifestly unfit to be president.

(edit)

true facts

4 Likes
11 Likes

I suspect quite a few of us are capable of doing both. As in “sick, racist, orange-assed bastard.” (I now realize that his ass is most likely not orange, and further that I need emergency brain bleach for that visual.)

7 Likes
7 Likes

Dunno that a regulator would do anything, and this is why they oversell events (and why the “buy all the tickets so he’s talking to an empty room” strategy doesn’t work).

7 Likes