🖕 🍊 🤡 A Continuing Round-Up of Trumpian Events 🖕 🍊 🤡

Which is totally why he’s having attendees of his next rally sign a waiver.

8 Likes

I do feel some compassion for the situation, though, if it is true that one reason she did this was to ensure that Barron gets an equal share of inheritance from his father. Donnie’s track record in taking care of family members who aren’t ‘perfect’ (medically speaking) is well known, and since it appears he is ashamed to even acknowledge his son is on the autism spectrum, I can see her concern that he will be treated as badly as his nephew’s son.

But I’m not naive, and know that having power of attorney over an adult son with medical issues that might require trusteeship is a great way to have access to even more money.

8 Likes

I have to ask, is the ASD diagnosis on Barron confirmed in any way, or are we still guessing? If it is not, we need to be cautious throwing that out there.

12 Likes

Seeing how CV19 is a particularly devastating respiratory disease, and given the - ahem - homogeneity of those - cough - fine individuals that would laughingly sign waivers they do not understand and sans masque pack together, tightly, to shout, hoot and chant full-throated support for their fascist demigod, the irony is off the charts…
A delicious, poetic - if karmically unflattering to speak out loud - irony that undoubtedly will pass right over their heads as their last, dying words are…
“I can’t breathe…”

Yet, due to the innocents who signed no waiver, gave no support, even acted against such gatherings that would be infected and suffer such carelessness of the coarse and deplorable set, I cannot relish the truly bitter fruit of this hideous irony.

11 Likes
8 Likes

Even the few that vote republican they don’t give a fuck about.

5 Likes

Pointed out in the thread, during Pride Week and on the anniversary of the Pulse nightclub shooting. What a fucking asshole. He is not smart enough to time this out, but someone in his admin is absolutely putting this out as a big, neon FUCK YOU to the LGBTQ community. Damn, what a stupid timeline.

(Just as the MAGAt rally on Juneteenth at the site of the Tulsa Race Riots is not coincidental, but is a huge, neon FUCK YOU to the PoC community.)

19 Likes

I don’t mean to be “throwing it out there”. It is clear that he became enamored of the vaccine theory of autism at exactly the time you would expect during his son’s early development, and there are just so many little tells in how he does and does not talk about Barron. Obviously, I do not think it is shameful in the least to be neurodivergent. I think Barron should be ashamed of his parents for not embracing who he is proudly.

6 Likes

Bolton’s memoir

“ President Donald Trump repeatedly endangered national security — and committed a series of potentially impeachable offenses — to boost his reelection prospects, former national security adviser John Bolton argues in a forthcoming White House memoir.

Bolton writes that the House should have broadened its impeachment inquiry to other areas of his foreign policy, contending that he can document — and identify witnesses to — “Ukraine-like transgressions … across the full range of his foreign policy,” according to a description by Simon & Schuster released Friday.

Despite his swipe at the House, Bolton famously refused to cooperate with House investigators as they pursued allegations that Trump pressured Ukraine to investigate his Democratic adversaries.”

Bolton knew this and refused to testify. A real paragon that one. Really took his oath of office seriously.

11 Likes

Literally just about everything.

6 Likes

When you’re too racist even for Papa John’s…

9 Likes

None of this is coincidence. It’s basically a dare at this point.

12 Likes

Lemon condemned the president for claiming, in a roundtable event on police reform in Dallas, that officers were “dominating the street with compassion” during anti-racism protests that have spread nationwide following last month’s police killing of George Floyd in Minneapolis.

“What is dominating the street with compassion?” Lemon asked viewers. “Think about that.”

8 Likes

Compassion. And tear gas. Compassion. And “less lethal” bullets. And night sticks. They break bones compassionately, don’t you know? Why does anyone give any kind of credence to this ignoramus anymore?

8 Likes

Super-satisfying video.

Nazi picks fight in sunny San Diego.

Target of Nazi’s aggression waits for Nazi to throw the first punch.

Nazi too slow.

Nazi gets punched.

Target of Nazi’s hate stays to help humiliated Nazi.

17 Likes

i named my gun “compassion” :confused:

/s

4 Likes

Not sure if true. But the target here happens to be the son of a major in the Pakistani military. He’s no fool nor defenseless.

At least according to additional reports about the incident (not AP/validated info).

2 Likes
7 Likes

“So I’m curious, from you, what do you think the protesters — not the rioters and the looters, we’re intelligent enough to know the difference in our culture, right? — what do you think they [protesters] want?” Faulkner asked the president. “What do you think they need, right now, from you?”

Here was Trump’s answer, verbatim:

"Protesters for different reasons. You’re protesting also because, you know, they just didn’t know. I’ve watch — I watched very closely. Why are you here? They really weren’t able to say, but they were there for a reason, perhaps.

"But a lot of them really were there because they’re following the crowd. A lot of them were there because what we witnessed was a terrible thing. What we saw was a terrible thing. And we’ve seen it over the years. We haven’t, you know, this was one horrible example, but you’ve seen other terrible examples. You know that better than anybody who would know it. And I know it. I’ve seen it, too. I’ve seen it before I was president. I’ve seen it. I think it’s a shame. I think it’s a disgrace. And it’s got to stop.

“At the same time, you also know that we have incredible people in law enforcement that we have to cherish them and take care of them. And we can’t let something like this, we have a bad apple go out and, you know, destroy the image of a whole of millions of people that take really good care of us. And then you have a movement where they say, let’s not have a police department. And you say, where are these people coming from?”

The followup question that didn’t happen:

Mister “President”; If you’ve seen it before you were President, think it’s a shame and a disgrace, and that it has to stop, what have you done during your time as President to make it stop? Absolutely nothing, because everything you say is a lie.

10 Likes

:rofl:

12 Likes