🖕 🍊 🤡 A Continuing Round-Up of Trumpian Events 🖕 🍊 🤡

Nope. Adjectives aren’t capitalised.

I didn’t say competently translated. That would be too much to ask of our Trumpian friends.

The signs – particularly the anti-Trump ones – are the real reason the fence is coming down, said some residents.

“He’s only taking it down because people are putting signs on it, basically,” said one woman who refused to give her name because she is a federal employee. “He put it up to send a message. He took it down because people sent a message back.”

21 Likes

Has this been posted yet?

He now argues that the anti-lynching legislation is drafted too broadly and could define minor assaults as lynching. “The bill as written would allow altercations resulting in a cut, abrasion, bruise, or any other injury no matter how temporary to be subject to a 10-year penalty,” Paul said. “My amendment would simply apply a serious bodily injury standard, which would ensure crimes resulting in substantial risk of death and extreme physical pain be prosecuted as a lynching.”

spongebob-blah-blah-blah

I really despise that man.

21 Likes
21 Likes

But it’s just a flu!! /s

7 Likes

Unfortunately, people will believe that and bring it home to their friends and family who might be immuno-compromised…

12 Likes

I can see unmasked rally goers not attempting (or being able) to logically reconcile their “heck, it’s just a flu, Mabel” with “sign this waiver”.

7 Likes

The signs greatly magnified the optics!

1 Like

The President would never risk their lives!

Rather, with a long enough incubation period he is banking on it not being traceable to his rallies. He will lose that gamble eventually.

4 Likes

I don’t see how that could hold up legally; since attendees could potentially infect anyone they come into contact with, and if those people didn’t sign any waiver, they can totally still sue his ass.

12 Likes

Just another example of how he doesn’t understand the law, but attempts to weaponize it to protect himself, but not his victims.

12 Likes

I keep telling myself this nightmare is not sustainable.

14 Likes

Yep, it doesn’t matter if it holds up. It’s the thought that counts.

4 Likes

(autoplay video warning)
3 Likes

No, the spike will be blamed on the protests. His followers are “too pure” to catch it!

8 Likes

8 Likes

As Uncle Sam flies spy drones over protest-packed cities, Homeland Security asks the public if that’s a good idea

Following weeks of heated protests in American cities – and criticism of law enforcement’s use of force, surveillance, and drone aircraft in the skies above – the US government has belatedly asked the public what it thinks.

The US Department of Homeland Security wants your comments on the use of drones by police and other first responders by July 9. Whether it’ll take them seriously is another matter.

6 Likes

In case anyone still thinks she’s some sort of innocent victim.

She’s cunning in a much more effective way than her loser of a husband.

13 Likes

It sounded like she got some solid advice

5 Likes