šŸ–• šŸŠ šŸ¤” A Continuing Round-Up of Trumpian Events šŸ–• šŸŠ šŸ¤”

6 Likes

tl;dr: U.K. Sudafed in illegal amountsā€¦

10 Likes

itā€™s too late.

4 Likes
13 Likes

The ā€œextreme measuresā€ described in the article are similar to ones taken for trial witnesses against major drug kingpins and gangs. Think about that:

10 Likes

If shitty Republicans are all over the map on Syria, how will I know which policy to oppose?

3 Likes

whistleblower

5 Likes
10 Likes

hereā€™s the taco bowl tweet, in case you donā€™t trust Pakmanā€™s imagery.

Itā€™s really detailed for a Trump provided photo.

10 Likes

I mean, we all know thatā€™s just some raw meat for the meth-head old-growth timberjack segment of his base. This 4d chessmaster donā€™t playā€¦

6 Likes

May it make his cold black heart explode soon

9 Likes

So itā€™s not speed, just cough medicine?

8 Likes

#deservesmorelikes

2 Likes

allergy sufferers really do hate it when the state tries to take away the pills that work.

sudafed can make a bad day bearable.

5 Likes

I have a special place in my heart for ā€˜beatā€™ poetry. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Mandate of Heaven. What the fuck does that even mean?

7 Likes

I canā€™t even get more than a box every few weeks without getting the third degree from the pharmacy. Does Trump hire smurfs to go out and procure Sudafed in bulk for him like he is Walter Orange? And if he were truly dependent on uppers couldnā€™t he get that quack physician of his to get him an Rx for some real uppers Adderall or Provigil or something?

8 Likes

whatā€™s with this ā€œcode-word-levelā€ description? Do they mean TS-SCI?

3 Likes

SCI or SAP.

3 Likes

If you dig into the thread, British Sudafed (which he has most of there) is a different formulation that is (apparently, I donā€™t know) harder to get high on, but beloved but nasal consumers of various substances for its ability to relieve certain annoying side-effects of their habit.

No doubt someone turned him onto it after he complained about his issues, and he has locked onto that formulation as being the cure for all his troubles, as he tends to be a creature of both habit and obsession. In other words, he may not be getting high off that per se, just using it so he can keep up his other pusuits.

9 Likes