šŸ–• šŸŠ šŸ¤” A Continuing Round-Up of Trumpian Events šŸ–• šŸŠ šŸ¤”

For those not in the know, context for the above:

15 Likes

The stupid; itā€™s bottomless.

13 Likes

11 Likes

13 Likes

Yep. The only place Iā€™ve ever heard the phrase was in a History of China course I took.

7 Likes

Garbage in garbage out.

11 Likes

I didnā€™t even know this thread existed until just now. THANK YOU.

1 Like

Whoā€™s going to believe a kill bot.

1 Like
13 Likes

Trump mentation on the state of things

7 Likes

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-10-08/trump-weighs-weakening-obama-rules-to-curb-corporate-inversions

Trump Weighs Weakening Obama Rules to Curb Corporate Inversions

5 Likes

Yeah, we English call that ā€œthe divine right of kingsā€

6 Likes

itā€™s really all just the same thingā€¦

7 Likes

/Satire

18 Likes

Kurds: ā€œThanks trump.ā€

10 Likes

I know every expert in the field has been saying the same thing: The US leaves, Turkey will immediately attack. And I try to trust experts, but I differentiate between people who are experts in actual sciences from people who are ā€œexpertsā€ at guessing political outcomes. There was a part of me that was hoping, ā€œHey, maybe thereā€™s really nothing in it for Turkey to go into Syria and start slaughtering people.ā€

Chalk one up for the experts. Wow that was fast.

10 Likes

Turkey seems to be taking full advantage of the chaos in DC.

Others will too before all this over. So says a non-expert.

11 Likes

Thereā€™s still this thing in me where I just genuinely donā€™t understand the desire to hurt and dominate people or to claim territory. Itā€™s like, I read the phrase, ā€œtake advantageā€ and I think, ā€œYeah, but itā€™s not really to your advantage is it? Nothing good comes of it.ā€ I know that other people have these motivations, but they just seem senseless to the point of incomprehensibility.

14 Likes

A gif that shows why the GOP loves the electoral college

10 Likes

So completely to your credit IMO.

meanpplsuck

7 Likes