šŸ–• šŸŠ šŸ¤” A Continuing Round-Up of Trumpian Events šŸ–• šŸŠ šŸ¤”

After a day or two of outcry and ridicule, Betsy DeVos has thrown herself under the bus regarding her/the adminā€™s decision to zero the Special Olympics budgetā€¦

ā€¦ for apparently the third year running.

12 Likes

Ooh, can she literally go do that, like ASAP?

Pretty please, with cherries on top?

9 Likes

https://www.npr.org/2019/03/28/707166015/epa-science-panel-considering-guidelines-that-upend-basic-air-pollution-science

I could actually go along with this so long as it is understood that it will be his children exposed to whatever he decides is the maximum ā€œsafeā€ level of inhaled microparticles. Of course, the fact of the matter is that it will be disadvantaged kids breathing this shit so the companies can make a little more profit, and I get to intubate a few more children, so, no biggie right? (/s)

10 Likes

Sorry to bother you with reality.

3 Likes

This is interesting (other than the inherent discriminatory application and inhumane brutality of capital punishment generally) in that the USSC seems to be saying simultaneously that discriminating against non-Christians is unacceptable, but that discrimination against Muslims is just fine. Stupidest possible timeline strikes again!

10 Likes

You knowā€¦ Iā€™ve been wonderingā€¦ the CERN Hadron Collider went live in Sept. of 2008ā€¦ is that the beginning of the stupid timeline? :thinking:

11 Likes

How can you tell Trump is a racist?

His mouth is moving.

14 Likes

You just canā€™t trust brown people with money, you know. :face_vomiting:
Damn, I feel filthy just writing that.

10 Likes

Fucking asshole.

13 Likes
6 Likes

Let me guess - there isnā€™t a Trump tower or resort on Puerto Rico.

6 Likes

Be best.

6 Likes

Bully pulpitā€¦You keep using that wordā€¦

3 Likes

I got a mailer this week from Melania Trump asking for upwards of $5000. Printed using my name.

Wonder what database they bought?

8 Likes

Our future is burning in so many ways and that asshole is talking about how people look.

9 Likes

Kakistocracy really is the best word for it: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/mar/30/trump-stephen-moore-federal-reserve-board

6 Likes

Christ, what a shitshow.

12 Likes

Thatā€™s literally the exact opposite of what needs to happenā€¦ Itā€™s almost like they donā€™t WANT to fix the problem of immigration for some reason, but that canā€™t be right! He RAN on fixing immigration issues! :thinking:

16 Likes

More asylum seekers = more need for THE WALL1!!!111
Less money for Central America = more money for THE WALL!11!!
Thatā€™s a win-win in trumpland.

10 Likes

ā€œLetā€™s fix the problem of immigration from central Americaā€¦ by making things even shittier there!ā€ doesnā€™t seem like a winning strategy, but I guess this is because we tend to think of ā€œwinningā€ in a sense of uplifting others, versus simply trying to chalk up political ammunition to benefit yourself.

10 Likes