🖕 🍊 🤡 A Continuing Round-Up of Trumpian Events 🖕 🍊 🤡

10 Likes

Physicists WOULD say that, wouldn’t they, because they don’t want to take the blame! :wink:

14 Likes

I don’t believe them.

As much as I was amazed to see Obama elected, 2008 is when shit started to get fucking weird.

4 Likes

lots of fun links when you google CERN broke the universe

11 Likes

The BEST negotiator! A true master!:

9 Likes

The art of the deal in action. “First I butter him up, next I demand he concede everything. Negotiations are for chumps and LOSERS.”

10 Likes

In fairness, no matter what he did, the outcome would have been the same.

4 Likes

Trump is trying to play You Disarm First with a guy who had all his male relatives killed

10 Likes

I’m waiting for Trump to demonstrate and cement his fairy tale persona as deal master by secretly offering Kim – for his own personal use – whatever it takes for NK to de-nuke. It goes without saying that only losers use their own money for something like this… which is when Trump’s political allies start passing 'round the hat.

1 Like

Kim will tell Trump that in order to de-nuke, all he needs from the US is a few nuclear ICBMs, and Trump will instruct Rick “Eliminate the DOE” Perry to set up a nice deal for some of our old hardware. Problem solved, and at a profit too. 5th-fucking-dimensional chess, FTW!

5 Likes

The Fart of the Deal.

7 Likes

An April Fool’s joke (about Trump, The Year-Round Fool) that escaped too early.

1 Like
5 Likes

“Unfortunately, he did not have an opportunity to run a full FBI background check on each and every one,” she said.

Oh? And the FBI is Donald jr’s personal vetting service?

1 Like

This American Life this weekend had a pretty good episode. It brought up this whole idea that Trump specifically appeals to the conspiracy theory constituency… that if you believ in a “globalist” plot to take over the world, everything Trump does is heroic. “America first!” closing the borders, opposing trade deals. opposing the European union and the UN and international cooperation in general. It’s all about protecting America from globalist domination. It’s insane, and it’s not true, but Trump is pandering to them.

4 Likes

Just a side observation: anyone else really starting to hate beards now that don Jr and Ted Cruz are sporting them? It’s like when preppy clothing brands started selling flannel shirts in the 90s. Well I think it’s worse than that. More like the coopting of the OK symbol. If the fascists are wearing beards now they are officially over.

6 Likes

Maybe related, 70’s era mustaches are making a comeback.

Recently have seen 20 and 30 something dudes sporting them in numbers in Colorado, Seattle, San Francisco.

3 Likes

I read this headline and took a guess at party affiliation.

Why am I damn near 100% on headlines like this? It is a mystery.

9 Likes

The R’s keep nominating more and more ridiculous balloon-animal clowns

Ford, Reagan, Dan Quayle, G. W. Bush, Sarah Palin, Trump

Who can they find next time to make Palin and Trump seem sensible and dignified by comparison?

5 Likes

I think you know. You just daren’t speak it.

11 Likes