🖕 🍊 🤡 A Continuing Round-Up of Trumpian Events 🖕 🍊 🤡

*Wipes brow*
phew! thank god we’re such a shitty businessmen that we can’t close any of our corrupt deals, right DJT? Or they’d really have us over a barrel here!
*Holds up hand for hi-five, gets run over by a bus*

5 Likes

image https://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/282/527/5d7.jpg

3 Likes

Here is the video I saw on tv a few weeks ago (some nsfw content on that tabloid’s page)

5 Likes
4 Likes

To be fair Bloomberg employs a surprising amount of ex cia employees- but it’s more the occasional scare story about Chinese chips than outright lies. I have not seen them say anything untrue or unfair about the orange man.

Pissing off the cia, the navy, farmers and plant owners (2 hit by tariffs) will backfire hard, no matter how many navy seals he convinces to join him in the bunker

amber-ruffin-what-confused

7 Likes

Prosecutors of any stripe scare him.

5 Likes

This is his reelection campaign excluding Bloomberg from its events

If he was excluding them from the White House press corps, that would be a different thing

3 Likes

6 Likes

The article is about Bloomberg News being excluded from Trump’s campaign rallies

Bloomberg News is still on the White House lawn with a mic for Trump’s daily helicopter babble

1 Like

T’was a joke, bro… I hope.

2 Likes

Obama talked about excluding Fox News from the press corps but he never did it

It’s plausible enough that I had to double check

1 Like
9 Likes

Something about an innocent favor that would really grease the red tape?

3 Likes

A good rebuttal to the snowflake who claims comedy is now impossible due to ‘woke culture’:

“Really, the only thing that’s off the table, culturally, at this juncture — and not even entirely — is shamelessly punching down for the sheer joy of hurting people,” he continued. “For the sheer excitement and laughter that some people get from causing people pain, from making people uncomfortable, from making people feel excluded. Ya know, that excitement.”

“If you’re too intimidated to try to do comedy that is deep or provocative, or even a little controversial, without hurting people, then you’re not good at what you do,” Maron added. “Or maybe you’re just insensitive.”

“Bottom line is, no one is saying you can’t say things or do things,” Maron concluded. “It’s just that it’s going to be received a certain way by certain people and you’re gonna have to shoulder that. And if you’re isolated or marginalized or pushed into a corner because of your point of view or what you have to say, yet you still have a crew of people that enjoy it, there you go! Those are your people. Enjoy your people.”

This in response to Todd Phillips (director of The Joker) saying:

“Go try to be funny nowadays with this woke culture,” he told the magazine. “There were articles written about why comedies don’t work anymore — I’ll tell you why, because all the f—ing funny guys are like, ‘F— this s—, because I don’t want to offend you.’”

15 Likes

Appeal, rinse, repeat…

14 Likes
9 Likes

But his Solyndra!!11!!

6 Likes

If you have to explain why you’re no longer funny, you never were…

11 Likes

If so-called “woke culture” is such a huge barrier to being funny or a comedian, perhaps you weren’t that good to begin with. Contrary to the common “snowflake” narrative perpetuated by the Right, “woke” doesn’t mean “can’t find humor in totally tasteless and offensive stuff”.

9 Likes