🖕 🍊 🤡 A Continuing Round-Up of Trumpian Events 🖕 🍊 🤡

The F Team

8 Likes

It’s a shame Donnie won’t be there for a Good Berder sketch

5 Likes

Well, India can build an f’ing wall. I expect to hear some variant of this several time over Trump twitter over the visit.

10 Likes

Who said we were gonna put that in the back?

1 Like
7 Likes

Surprised I haven’t shared this here yet. “In any other administration, this would be bla bla bla.” But this is essentially the smocking gun for Trump’s being beholden to Russian monetary interests.

16 Likes

There it is again!

3 Likes

Trump_Putin_Money_Laundering

11 Likes
8 Likes

Between that and DeBartolo:

10 Likes

It’ll be fine.

7 Likes

So Trump is just assembling a League of Corrupt Gentlemen Who Now Happen To Owe Him a Favor, huh? Worst Netflix pilot evar.

13 Likes

And it’s been done.

See, it’s all good because he’s a democrat! Selling a congressional seat is totally normal! Trump feels bad for his family! The corrupt FBI just had it in for him.

(These are all actual points Trump made.)

16 Likes

tumblr_ovsb0m1XM41r1ult6o1_400

8 Likes

I have no idea what Kenan Thompson’s comedy is like off the SNL stage… but you’d think that after canceling it for a year to avoid scandal they’d gingerly put their toes back in the comedy water, not dive into the deep end with Hasan Minaj. What I’ve seen of Minaj is usually pretty tame, pretty relateable, pretty nice, but you can see that twinkling in their eye, like they are ready to let loose at any moment.

3 Likes

I cannot even begin to fathom what they were thinking booking Minaj, given that one of his last big things on The Daily Show was ripping Trump a new one for his Muslim ban and being terrified that he’d never see his mom again if she went back to the Middle East (Iran specifically, IIRC) to visit family over the holidays.

I’m sure putting him on stage next to Dumpus Wumpus will be fine, though. :grimacing:

6 Likes

Unlike his predecessors, Trump chooses not to attend the WH Correspondents Dinner

He won’t be there, on stage or otherwise

5 Likes

Oh right, I forgot about that. He’s probably pathologically incapable of going into that room knowing it’s where Obama made fun of him. :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

We all knew this was happening, but this article goes far more in depth.

12 Likes

The list of corrupt assholes pardoned/commuted today makes it very clear that rich people cannot be held liable for their actions. That is for the undeserving poor. I am starting to think we may not survive to November.

10 Likes