🖕 🍊 🤡 A Continuing Round-Up of Trumpian Events 🖕 🍊 🤡

We will.

I’m hoping some of TPBT won’t, though…

6 Likes

These assholes are actively courting confrontation. This one got booed on campus and responds by calling for “an army of gun rights” jerks to march through campus. Booing the white lady is “terrorism.” Calling for armed confrontation is freeze peach. At some point this will go bad and the militarized police will do what they do. With full backing from DC.

I’m sorry, I am feeling particularly pessimistic tonight. Found some Crabbe’s ginger beer last night, that might help.

12 Likes

But the poor white wimmins! /s

This woman needs to shove it somewhere…

sinead-finger

10 Likes

Yes, they are.

The reckoning is coming, IMO; and it will NOT go how anyone expects it to.

Whatever happens, I will ‘stand and be true.’

13 Likes

Grandad shot Nazis because it was his job. Call it a family tradition.

12 Likes

Oh. Her.

3 Likes

That kind of despair is tough to keep at bay. And maybe further provoking it is the reason Trump released all these bastards?

8 Likes
8 Likes

As much as I’d love to see Barr resign in disgrace, this all looks like more cheap political theater from him.

9 Likes
10 Likes
11 Likes
8 Likes
8 Likes

If you can buy yourself a pardon, you are golden!

(Lesson from Kentucky, maybe?}

15 Likes

2020, all bets are off.

9 Likes

Fuck those assholes. Animal cruelty is never the right move.

17 Likes
7 Likes

Well well well… this is not surprising

14 Likes

If true, then the House really needs to fire up the ol’ Impeachment wagon. Again.

15 Likes

“Fitzgerald said a statement produced by Assange’s lawyer, Jennifer Robinson, showed “Mr Rohrabacher going to see Mr Assange and saying, on instructions from the president, he was offering a pardon or some other way out, if Mr Assange… said Russia had nothing to do with the DNC leaks.””

Not so sure I would trust that source, but pretty much nobody in Trump’s circle is trustworthy. Info is gonna come from, um, “highly impeachable sources.” (Pun intended.)

8 Likes