🖕 🍊 🤡 A Continuing Round-Up of Trumpian Events 🖕 🍊 🤡

Rohrabacher checks out as a known Russian cut-out.

6 Likes

What I’d like to see is Barr resign in disgrace and be arrested shortly thereafter.

20 Likes

So, she says she does not blame Elle. Is it OK if we do?

11 Likes

And another one bites the dust. Pretty sure anyone actually interested in doing their job properly is on the way out the door, if not gone already.

7 Likes

The Best Defense, just really unbelievable::

Yet earlier this month, Trump’s lawyers argued that Carroll’s defamation suit should be delayed until New York’s highest court rules on whether former “Apprentice” contestant Summer Zervos, who has also accused Trump of assault and defamation, can proceed with a somewhat similar suit. Trump has denied Zervos’ allegations.

3 Likes

“Your honor, Mr. Trump only has a dozen or so lawyers. How can we keep up with everything? That is why we request that you let us handle this complaint after the 44 other complaints are settled.”

7 Likes

She should go work for Teen Vogue instead.

Honest suggestion: they’ve been knocking it out of the park in the last few years.

14 Likes

That is shockingly true.

10 Likes

I’m probably going to continue buying Elle at standard rate of 0 issues per lifetime.

I don’t know anything about Carroll other than a few very high level details that have come from news stories about the Trump assault. Her feelings about the firing matter, but they aren’t the sole determinant of whether Elle acted badly here.

9 Likes

Among those pardoned by Trump this week: Software maker ex-CEO who admitted hacking into rivals’ systems

5 Likes

One man is standing up to Donald Trump’s ban on US chip tech going to Huawei. That man… is Donald Trump

3 Likes

:flying_saucer::alien::business_suit_levitating::business_suit_levitating::business_suit_levitating:

:frowning_man::movie_camera::man_astronaut::new_moon::rocket:

:sparkling_heart::frog:♂♂ :frog::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

I mean, Rohrabacher even admitting that he met with Assange is like, uh, but why?

7 Likes

I like it! I agree, Teen Vogue has been hitting one home run after another.

3 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

I swear to god, this Logan guy is making it so damn hard on himself and he keeps claiming he’s a good guy. Bet he fricking prays to Trump every night as well

1 Like

19 Likes

Mysteriously Assange and Wikileaks has been claiming an internal leak for years, and are now claiming they refused a pardon from Trump that hinged on revealing the source that is definitely a DNC insider - only to have Rohrabacher confusedly blowing up his spot without even questioning the conspiracy.

4 Likes
13 Likes