🖕 🍊 🤡 A Continuing Round-Up of Trumpian Events 🖕 🍊 🤡

Good ol’ Status Quo Joe. The only color that matters is green.

7 Likes

He sounds funny and demented, but that was another dog whistle foghorn blast to the armed loonies.

5 Likes

Eliminating the competition.

This is why he can’t ever leave office alive. He knows he and his will be on it, instantly. (Being Trump, he’s only worried about the “he”, not the “his”).

5 Likes

Trump Just Removed the IG Investigating Elaine Chao. Chao’s Husband, Mitch McConnell, Already Vetted the Replacement.

It was really great growing up in a country that at least had the decency to pretend to function normally. Guess it really is time to put away childish things :stuck_out_tongue:

21 Likes
7 Likes

Good moniker.

10 Likes
5 Likes

More Holes

“Turns out there’s a very good reason the list didn’t show who unmasked Flynn’s name in that call: Because it was never masked in the first place.”

14 Likes
8 Likes

This is less “dog whistle” and more “vuvuzela”.

20 Likes

That speech smells of Stephen Miller’s sleazy editing pen.

16 Likes

Did he mean to say “pure” bloodlines? That would be on the nose.

15 Likes

Truth.
18 Likes

Why does Harriot not have all the awards? ALL of them? His writing is so laser-sharp and evocative.

18 Likes
10 Likes

Yup. Stack him up against anyone in America, and he’s coming out in the top ten… and I don’t just mean journalists. I mean all writing forms, including poetry. And I am only hedging with “top ten” because I can’t read everything there is and the gatekeeping of publishing is a bitch.

7 Likes

“Successful”.

9 Likes

That bio doesn’t mention it, but Hal Brands is also a resident scholar at the American Enterprise Institute.

https://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Council_on_Foreign_Relations

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/American_Enterprise_Institute
Member of the State Policy Network, funded by Bradley money.

7 Likes
4 Likes

Gee, I wonder why?

“Many of the business owners that use minimum wage workers are certainly worried that the disincentive for workers to come back to work is strong if the checks are large or larger than before,” Sanjay Varshney, professor of finance at California State University, Sacramento, said.

9 Likes