🖕 🍊 🤡 A Continuing Round-Up of Trumpian Events 🖕 🍊 🤡

Exactly. When it comes time to review all the stupid shit various authority figures have done over the past several days, in order to fix things, this needs to be one of them. Abolish ICE and limit CBP to the border and airport property. Outside of the airport, they’re less than security guards.

10 Likes

Of course I don’t. I’m just citing the ‘legality’.

Any word on whether CBP Predators carry the AGM-114, and what rules of engagement are in effect if they do?

4 Likes

They’re probably just using it for surveillance. For now.

5 Likes

This is bullshit. Fascist assholery.

15 Likes

Not really, fortunately or unfortunately, the Insurrection Act allows for the use of the military to restore the law, as it was done in Little Rock in 1957 when the 101st Airborne División was deployed to enforce desegregation.

11 Likes

That’s an insult to strippers, seriously.

20 Likes
14 Likes

Originally had this on a different thread, but it really should be here. As he says: it’s Trump’s active involvement.

19 Likes
16 Likes
20 Likes

That’s the way I see this as well. Any group of leftists could be considered “antifa” because it’s not really an organization so much as a loose cohort.

I just imagine a scenario with Obama saying, “I now designate the alt-right a terrorist group” and how the cons would just simply lose their shit. Meanwhile actual terror groups like the KKK, Proud Boys, and Three Percenters continue to operate unhindered.

22 Likes

If “we” “need” security forces on the border and at airports, and the local cops aren’t good enough, just use regular soldiers from the Army, isn’t that what they’re for?

Not that I’m a big fan of regular soldiers from the Army, but the CBP are worse, aren’t they?

We don’t need dozens of different flavors of Official Assholes With Guns, three or four should be plenty

6 Likes
10 Likes

I’d say we don’t need any

10 Likes

What makes you think they’ll stop at leftists? Eventually they’ll get around to liberals as well.

https://twitter.com/baconradar/status/1267141453970583552?s=21

19 Likes
13 Likes

Isn’t he a foreign national now?

His company is certainly a foreign company associated with foreign intelligence services- they should not be acting on US soil while they are acting as agents of foreign governments. Also - let’s make sure he hasn’t violated the Logan Act.

14 Likes

Except they aren’t.

That 80% figure was pure bullshit.

14 Likes

Yep. But that doesn’t mean that a significant presence of operatives hasn’t been working to infiltrate and rat fuck organizations etc.

13 Likes

I do think we need Customs, but they don’t need guns.

9 Likes