šŸ–• šŸŠ šŸ¤” A Continuing Round-Up of Trumpian Events šŸ–• šŸŠ šŸ¤”

Letā€™s not forget about this:

16 Likes

This was exactly the fear of many privacy advocates when these mass surveillance laws get voted in because those voting them in can never foresee a tyrannical government coming to power and making use of these tools. Yet here we areā€¦ Not that so called liberal governments havenā€™t used them but the game has changed when you have actual fascists in power.

11 Likes

As before:

12 Likes

First they came for theā€¦ etc.

6 Likes

Incidentally: if your response to that is ā€œwe need to return to how it was beforeā€, you are completely missing the fucking point.

8 Likes

Current and former government officials say it would be unconstitutional for the U.S. government to proscribe First Amendment-protected activity inside the U.S. based on simple ideology.

Ah, so naive. If thatā€™s ever a problem, itā€™ll turn out that Antifa is being secretly controlled from Latveria.

14 Likes

Thatā€™s been my argument with my parents, who should know better. They protested segregation in the ā€˜60s, sat lunch counters and marched with African Americans in solidarity. At least they have the self-awareness to say, ā€œwhat did we fight for then, when there hasnā€™t been real change since.ā€

16 Likes

This is what Anonymous promised I guess?

Not new info though

8 Likes

Also, Minnesota doesnā€™t need to import Nazis. There are plenty of homegrown.

9 Likes
19 Likes

Looks like more farm subsidies will be needed to buy trump votesā€¦

9 Likes
17 Likes
11 Likes
18 Likes
17 Likes
18 Likes

Thread:

13 Likes
12 Likes