A couple of bros posing in front of a shiny car get windshield smashed for stopping traffic

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/06/04/a-couple-of-bros-posing-in-fro.html

1 Like

I don’t care or I don’t care.

All assholes.

14 Likes

Don’t forget the fourth douchebag shooting video in portrait.

31 Likes

19 Likes

The weird, uncertain tremble of the guy holding the phone and yelling to the dudes posing suggests it was real. People faking tend to have much more purposeful movements, not that jerk of adrenaline and fear that causes over-exaggerated and poorly-controlled gestures.

These videos make me hate YouTube

4 Likes

It’s douches all the way down.

11 Likes

the powlice don’t mind if you get a hit record

If this is the worst thing they did today…

Don’t care if it’s fake or real.

Ugly-ass car matches the owner’s personality; no surprise there.

2 Likes

If it’s real, they got off lightly.

2 Likes

LOL.

It’s like, “Yeah, it’s a BMW. We already know you’re a douche. You don’t need to gold plate it with gull wing doors.”

5 Likes

I’ve seen some hideously ostentatious shit in my day… but that thing just takes takes the cake… especially knowing that he only drives it so he can attract ‘gold diggers’ to shame them.

4 Likes

Fun fact, any hot wheels I had with gull wing or regular doors that could open, could, in fact, fly. At least in my head.

9 Likes

A baseball bat is so old (unless you belong to the Baseball Furies.) Their facing front and ignoring everyone behind them, shouldn’t their car be NYC’s newest toilet. Just give them the old one-two.

1 Like

Those doors are stock, paint color, not so much. Even so the i8, while expensive, isn’t “ultra rich person” expensive.

Any true “gold digger” probably knows that someone like that probably isn’t worth their time anyway.

3 Likes

I know that. You know know that. But does the douche-nugget in question know that?

3 Likes

I’m with Jalopnik. Look close and you can see baseball bat guy waiting behind the car until he gets his cue.

It’s moot. Any way you slice it they’re tying up the street.

This is what happens, Larry.

4 Likes