A desperate Lindsey Graham pleads for donations: "Help me, please!"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/10/22/a-desperate-lindsey-graham-pleads-for-donations-help-me-please.html

9 Likes

Some of the clips I’ve seen of Graham he seems on the verge of tears. Of all the Senate battles that have become toss-ups, I think I want this one the most.

60 Likes

Lickspittle is as lickspittle does.

No sympathy.

39 Likes

"You need to have my back, please ."

So how much for him to get a Tramp Stamp?

21 Likes

Well he already hvs a trump stamp.

::shudder::

23 Likes

Aww sad bootlicker :roll_eyes:

tenor (5)

24 Likes

57 Likes

This is the best schadenfreude I’ve had since Trump came down with the 'rona. More! More! More! I’m hooked.

21 Likes

After he is defeated let’s all make sure that he never holds a paying job again.

15 Likes

OT, but wow is Trevor Noah’s Trump impersonation eerily accurate.

13 Likes

The Lincoln Project went after Graham with this SPCA spoof (even using that Sarah McLachlan song).

22 Likes

Other than Mitch McConnel… I really want him to go home, his “farm” really needs his attention…

(I just want that turtle out so I never have to see his face again…)

27 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha…

*gasp*

Ahahahaha…

19 Likes

Given the “Lady G” kerfuffle that the MSM won’t touch, that can’t be helping his fundraising efforts as a bible-belt conservative.

5 Likes

This. Get rid of this evil person. Why does some bumblefuck from KY (who I sure as shit didn’t get to vote for) get to decide who does or does not get on the SCOTUS for life.

32 Likes

Oh good, now I don’t have to make this myself.

1 Like

Some politicians like Lindsey Graham and Mitch McConnell have served so long that they seem inevitable and I lose sight of the fact that with just one election they can be unseated and poof, like magic, they will disappear from the news cycle (hopefully) and I’ll never have to think about their stupid ass ever again.

16 Likes

Even if Graham and Mitch lose they will be right back at it with cushy high paying lobbyist jobs.

6 Likes