A desperate Lindsey Graham pleads for donations: "Help me, please!"

Lindsey Graham estimated net worth: $3 million.

5 Likes

Don’t miss the surprise ending. :joy:

7 Likes

What dirt do they have on him that he is so terrified of being cast aside once he’s no longer useful? It’s gotta be something beyond a tryst with a pool boy.

3 Likes

I’d actually read that as Trump stamp at first.

6 Likes

21 Likes

There are allegations out there of his taking Russian money. Could be that.

Something really is wrong with Lindsey. He’s clearly terrified. If he weren’t so set on enabling monstrous evil, I’d almost feel sorry for the guy.

11 Likes

I’m torn over McConnell’s race: love to see him lose his seat but would also be satisfied with him keeping his seat but losing the majority and letting the Dems have the same majority control of the Senate that he enjoyed.

6 Likes

And not a traditional Oreo. No, a limited edition Oreo or a seasonal Oreo they’re gonna take off the shelf for another year! It’s FUCKING EMBARRASSING!!!

3 Likes

“Why is Lindsay Graham begging for money?” Just this morning I heard a replay of him promising that the Senate would not rush to fill a Supreme Court vacancy in the last YEAR of Trump’s term.

15 Likes

Now, now, let’s help poor old Lindsey out.

Send your thoughts, prayers, and those fake $20 bills with Bible verses on the back to …

18 Likes

And he did say “Use my words against me.”

24 Likes

The only way they could have made this better is if Sally Struthers did the voice over.

11 Likes

I would be overjoyed to help him! Straight into a prison cell.

3 Likes

Can’t he just pay in Exposure BucksTM?

4 Likes

Wait, dropped a heart but also want to harsh it for cutting away from insect blood 'n violence. You can’t just bite an infested pistachio and throw away the outer fruit too!

7 Likes

Given his history as a strict obstructionist, it’s likely he would continue to impede legislation as senate minority leader.

Unfortunately, that seems to be the most likely outcome unless McGrath can pull off one hell of an October surprise.

5 Likes

Ok, I take everything back I’ve ever said about Republicans having no sense of humor. This is hilarious!

(ok, not really… they still have no taste, class or sense of humor)

12 Likes

I was waiting for a clip of Lindsey Graham cowering in the back of a cage in the cold with his hair all matted, but the close up of him nervously licking his lips will have to do.

6 Likes

Metaphorical rock, for grinding metaphorical graham crumbs. No one wants s’more Lindsey.

3 Likes

I mean, I’d pay to ship some non metaphorical leaden trash towards an actual Nothing Of Value Is Esconced Here fancy cloak for the guy. Use my gifts wisely! etc.

11 Likes