A desperate Lindsey Graham pleads for donations: "Help me, please!"

It’s worth noting that Graham has basically never run a real general election campaign before. He’s only ever had to fend off a few nutters from his right in primaries. He has cruised to a landslide in every general with minimal effort and no campaigning. He literally doesn’t know what he’s doing in the face of real competition. He’s never faced the possibility of losing before.

I do honestly expect he’ll still win, but it’s fun to watch him sweat.

18 Likes

Isn’t there something about campaign money and speech? Looks like there’s some shouting going on.

2 Likes

“Help me, please!”

4 Likes

Well, Mitch probably has him beat on the “absolute evil” scale, due to his greater rank in the Senate, but Lindsey is such a sniveling sycophant, there’s so much joy in seeing him grovel like this.

Plus, I don’t consider Mitch’s race to be a toss up. He seems to have a pretty solid lead, unfortunately.

9 Likes

desperate Lindsey Graham pleads “Help me, please!”

(sorry that song is stuck in my head now)

8 Likes

I love how that ended on the line of vultures and thieves

This is so brilliant. I’m enjoying the cruelty of conservatives turning on each other, it’s so delicious.

Cry those sweet sweet tears Lindsay, you can take a boat to Hell after you float yourself away.

3 Likes

1 Like

Maybe a Trump Tramp Stamp?

Speaking of Mitch McConnell … What’s up with his hands?

6 Likes

If he’s on blood thinners, and took a fall, then he could bruise that badly. I’ve had to give blood from the back of my hand when the phlebotomist couldn’t find a vein in the crook of my arm, and my hand has looked that bruised, too.

8 Likes

Please help me, i’ll do anything.
I think i’ve proven that.
Oppose Trump, support Trump.
I can’t sell my soul to the devil, he knows that thing is a worthless husk!
The devil lowballed me!
Oh, also, i don’t have any balls…

10 Likes

Do Republicans have something against arnica?

1 Like

Mitch might make an okay lobbyist. But who’d trust Lindsey enough to let him into the room?

I’m sure they’d both get paid, but ensuring that they don’t influence policy with a vote–or control over what bills make it to the Senate floor–isn’t about whether they get paid.

1 Like

It looks like he tried to wear Marvolo Gaunt’s cursed ring. I give him maybe a year to live.

14 Likes

Or he could be a reanimated corpse. Prove me wrong.

10 Likes

It’s the blackness of his heart starting to bleed though his thin skin.

10 Likes

I’ve been taking prednisone (similar effects to dexamethasone) and side effects include thin skin on the hands and forearms, meaning cuts from slight bumps and huge red bruises. :thinking:

I’m on reduced dosage, and these side effects have mostly gone away. They were never as bad as Mitch’s, though.

7 Likes

You are not alone. I blame my son.

“Don’t touch my stick.”

4 Likes

Yes, we are helping you. Helping you remember what you said about what should happen if you broke your promise regarding SCOTUS nominations. We’re helping you follow through on your own words. You’re breaking your own word, and we’ve got your back to try to help keep you from doing that.

7 Likes

That’s what happens when you sell your soul to the Devil for power.

I hope he chokes.

3 Likes