A former beauty pageant runner-up is paying kids to go maskless at Target

Originally published at: A former beauty pageant runner-up is paying kids to go maskless at Target | Boing Boing

6 Likes

A modern day Anita Bryant, that one…

pie homophobia GIF by Hornet / Unicorn Booty

30 Likes

36 Likes

Gravy Seals! LOL

14 Likes

AKA Meal Team 6

24 Likes

Featured pie tin on “display” at the Warehouse 13 Artifact Database Wiki.

17 Likes

Sign in the window of a local shop.

It’s funny because it’s a clothing store.

25 Likes

Why did I know before I even read the article which beauty pageant runner-up they were talking about?

8 Likes

Wait, how do I know that name?

Oh, yeah…

Also: That’s Billy Bush holding her mike at a trump-owned event. Losers all the way down. :rofl:

23 Likes

When one of them gets sick I hope their parents sue her into bankruptcy.

24 Likes

i wonder who is bankrolling her? where is she getting all these crisp $1 bills to be handing out all willy-nilly?

7 Likes

But of course it’s the runner-up that we are trying to forget. There should be an addition to that list, the performance artist: not actually talented or an expert, often suffers from Dunning-Kruger, but is sufficiently smarter than their followers that fund them through gofundme, and not necessarily believing in their own rhetoric (so-called “values”) that they spew, and not understanding of the damage that their words may cause.

3 Likes

I must have missed the part where MLK or Rosa Parks did it for tips.

19 Likes

And will she pay for the kids medical cost or funeral? What a worthless human being and/or Christ what an asshole.

13 Likes

The next MLK, huh? Can’t wait to hear the “I Have A Dream” speech that paints a picture of a nation free to spread disease, where anti-vaxxers are judged by the color of their skin, not the shitty content of their character.

16 Likes

Or maybe even the next Typhoid Mary.

17 Likes

I mean, get documentation of her direct involvement in an actual payment and let the lawyers have a field day. This at least earns a trespass order from the store, but if done in a jurisdiction where there’s an actual legal mandate, maybe solicitation to commit a crime? I guess it depends on the terms of the mandate.

15 Likes

PROUD BOYS: The military wing of the KKK

Damn, ain’t that the truth…

ETA:
RE: tfa
Just goes to show that Beauty may be skin deep, but Ugly goes to the bone…

4 Likes

Notice how it is usually overprivileged white people who liken themselves to those two figures.

20 Likes

And who know very little about either…

17 Likes