Unable to catch her breath, Marjorie Taylor Greene says "masking children is child abuse"

Originally published at: Unable to catch her breath, Marjorie Taylor Greene says "masking children is child abuse" | Boing Boing

9 Likes

Dear Empty Greene;

Sincerely, not just Melz

62 Likes

Can we just all agree she’s an idiot and stop giving her air time?
She’s like a weed; she only survives in the light.

20 Likes

She’s the crazy lady who creeps up behind you at the grocery store check out lane and won’t shut up.

Get away! Get away!

This is what she does for her constituents. This and this only. Ain’t it great being an American politician?

People actually voted for that trash pile. Maybe it’s her gun raffles idk.

19 Likes

Ignoring Cancer only allows it to metastasize…

49 Likes

“I’d like to talk about how children feel about masks.”

You know the only group of people I haven’t heard complain about masks? Kids. I have a feeling she’s as far removed from understanding kids as she is reality.

63 Likes

No. She’s a public official. When you have actual fascists in power, the very LAST thing you need to do is ignore them.

told you so agree GIF by Bounce

49 Likes

People calling public attention to Marjorie Taylor Greene’s idiocy is the only reason she lost her congressional committee assignments last year. If everyone had taken the “just ignore her” approach instead she’d be doing even more damage. If you think she’s bad for children now, imagine if she was still on the Education and Labor Committee.

49 Likes

MGT, in my mind, is the personification of empathy and compassion.

6 Likes

I know kids that want nothing more than to be naked all the time. It really makes visiting my friends awkward sometimes. Forcing children to wear, I dunno, pants, does not seem to me like it would constitute child abuse despite their protests otherwise. What do I know though, it’s not like I’m in a position to draft legislature or anything.

15 Likes

Plus, Covid do your thing.

22 Likes

She makes a really good argument for adults wearing masks in public places.

31 Likes

“I think people in this district are mostly tired of her crap,” Charles Lutin, 69, a retired physician and Air Force flight surgeon who is another Republican trying to unseat Greene, said in an interview. “It’s not anything like 95% are tired of her. But I think it’s a good strong majority.”

22 Likes

Canadian women’s hockey team says “up yours, Marjorie” as they beat the crap out of the Russian team while wearing masks.

32 Likes

4 Likes

Having to perform active shooter drills with a mask on is a huge bummer.

12 Likes

Does anyone else find it weird that she seems incapable of pluralizing the word mask?

13 Likes

Now what could possibly cause the Jitters?
Too much coffee? Too many Red Bulls?

Maybe she really needed to go to the bathroom…

I wonder if “Gang” has had her shots.
Be a real shame if she caught the plague, but it would be typical if she has it, knows it, & won’t wear a mask, anyway.

12 Likes

So is the breathlessness and jitteriness the product of COVID-induced damage to her lungs and nervous system, or does being a Trump booster mean that you get complimentary access to his Adderall stash?

18 Likes

I do! I do! I do! (I thought it was just me…)

4 Likes