Newly-elected Qanon congresswoman complains about mask rules

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/11/13/newly-elected-qanon-congresswoman-complains-about-mask-rules.html

2 Likes

My body, my choice.

Looking forward to her first-freshmen legislation codifying “my body my choice” into law.

77 Likes

“My body, my choice”

No she fucking didn’t.

58 Likes

“My body, my choice”

Please someone tell this idiot that’s exactly what masks and other protections are for.

38 Likes

I remember when I thought the Tea Party was the bottom of this hole…

51 Likes

It is going to be really hard for me to feel bad about her catching COVID in the next few weeks. Yes yes it’s a terrible disease and I shouldn’t wish it on anybody, but when someone is working so hard at undermining your attempts to save lives it’s hard to feel sorry for them when they’re hoisted by their own petard.

31 Likes

Such a monstrous appropriation of pro-choice language. It boggles the mind.

35 Likes

I no longer even feel schadenfreude when I hear about one of these rat lickers getting the Rona. I just think “what did you expect to happen, you fucking walnut” and go about my day.

37 Likes

My body, my choice

Funny, I don’t recall abortions being contagious…

44 Likes

Yep, agreed. And yet it’s clever. The GOP are propaganda masters, even when they are using something incorrectly.

7 Likes

Yeah, she and every other anti-mask POS need to take that phrase the fuck out of their mouths.

21 Likes

I sometimes think, “Why are such people allowed to vote?”, but, now, they are allowed to rule?!

10 Likes

What a wonderful turn of phrase.

18 Likes

same hole, still no bottom.

13 Likes

Wait til she finds out you gotta walk on the right-hand side of the hallways so you’re not always in everyone’s way.

16 Likes

“My saliva, my choice.”

4 Likes

If she doesn’t want to wear a mask, they don’t have to let her in the House. More likely than not, she won’t care anyway. I doubt she seriously wants to do the real work of a Congressperson.

40 Likes

And washing your hands after visiting the restroom.

8 Likes

It’s all about triggering the liberals!

6 Likes

Let’s say you’re a gun owner, and proudly pro-2nd amendment.

Do you think gun owners should be allowed to just shoot off their guns for no reason in a crowded mall?

Having reasonable rules regarding public safety is not oppression.

22 Likes