Unable to catch her breath, Marjorie Taylor Greene says "masking children is child abuse"

Uh, I’ve lived in Idaho continuously for the last 45 years. Yes, it’s a very red state, but you are completely wrong to say “Nazis were able to take over the state.” There were a few groups like the Aryan Nations in the northern part of the state, but they were bankrupted out of existence. I’m sure that there are other Nazi sympathizers, just as I’m sure there are in every other state of the union. That is by no means taking over the state.

The state is slowly but surely turning increasingly blue. There are several reliably democratic areas in Boise and in other areas of the state. The remote, rural areas are still very conservative and will be for a long while, but when people have the chance to interact with people different than themselves and see that they are regular people and not the enemy, tolerance is increasing.

23 Likes

O

6 Likes

I came here to point this out, thank you. Both teams were wearing masks. N95 masks. They played an olympic hockey game while wearing N95 masks. People need to stop acting like this is somehow abusive. I don’t like wearing a mask. I especially don’t like wearing an N95 mask. KN95 isn’t too bad, though. But it’s not a big deal. I went through cardiac rehab with a bunch of 70 and 80+ year olds last year for 3 months, and all of us were recovering from heart attacks, heart surgery, stents, etc., and we all had to wear masks the whole time. It’s just not that bad.

34 Likes

You know, after seeing her relentlessly pursue and harass David Hogg over gun rights and the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shootings that she described as a “false flag” operation, somehow I don’t think she really cares about the kids at all unless it promotes her agenda.

A Christmas Story Liar GIF by filmeditor

Season 10 Richardlewis GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

33 Likes

I thought I was having a hearing problem. She is clearly saying “mask” when she intends to say “masks.”

8 Likes

… and BC measures in private places. (or is that too far?)

3 Likes

I must point out a problem:

Identifying the behavior of people at sporting events as a standard by which we would expect children to behave.

20 Likes

“You see, while they’re watching television, seeing Super Bowl games, where adults are filling stadiums without masks and enjoying themselves spreading the virus.”

@Melizmatic I try not to approve of calls for the demise of public figures; but that use of that meme… :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I presumed it was like most Americans saying “Math” instead of “Maths”.

@lava That’s a great point

9 Likes

Nah, she needs to be exposed to a constant stream of ridicule and censure. Otherwise people will take her malicious bullshit at face value. She must be made unwelcome. Ignoring her only makes it easier for her to escalate the nastiness.

I am waiting for her to push one person too many and get a face full of pepper spray or shot (in self defense)

12 Likes

That wasn’t a call, my friend; it’s a valid question, posed in all seriousness.

How some people are still alive despite their own willful disregard for safety and reality truly befuddles me…

23 Likes

Gottcha :+1: It really is a wonder that so many on the QNut fringe are still drawing breath without mechanical assistance.

10 Likes

You can’t punch Nazis if they aren’t clearly identified.

10 Likes

Seriously. Bolsonaro, Duterte, trump, Orban… that none of these assholes coughed themselves to death while millions of decent people did is proof positive there’s no just god.

19 Likes

However, what if she’s like a mushroom, and thrives in the dark?

5 Likes

She needs to wear diapers instead- constant bed shitter that she is.

3 Likes

masks

41 Likes

It kills me to say this but she’s not wrong.

Kids are getting mixed messages when they see large sporting events, other events, or just people out in public not wearing masks.

But that should be used to get people to wear masks not to put kids in danger.

6 Likes

6 Likes

her odd display of what seemed like the jitters

Well, some drugs will give you the jitters. I’m not saying she’s on coke or speed or meth, but… yeah, actually, probably something like that.

As with mushrooms, she has a fondness for bullshit that suggests that’s the case.

12 Likes

uh, also… she kept saying “mask” instead of “masks”…
her words were “I’d like to talk about how children feel about mask." and she kept doing it.

is this the new “Democrat/Democratic” bullshit? (an intentional pejorative)
Or this is the new “nucular/nuclear” bullshit? (some sort of regional dialect)

4 Likes