This maskless Trumper wants video of her calling a bakery worker a "bitch-ass n*" to go viral

Originally published at: This maskless Trumper wants video of her calling a bakery worker a "bitch-ass n*" to go viral | Boing Boing

1 Like

15 Likes

So it’s a hoax that

1. The entire world participated in, and
  2. Everyone decided to keep playing along with for over four months after it achieved its primary goal?

That’s some dedicated prankage right there.

24 Likes

“All of my children have a Black father.”
So she has a black friend?

12 Likes

Or several…hard to tell from that phrasing.

8 Likes

The formula:

1. Do something reprehensible on video
  2. Claim victimhood for being on video
  3. Promote website/channel/gofundme on RW media
  4. Profit!!!
3 Likes

My mom has lived in the Black community my whole life, even though she’s White, and my siblings and I are Biracial.

She’s never once thought such appropriation would be ‘okay’ just because she lives “hood adjacent.”

20 Likes

Sure, she wants it to go viral when her adrenaline is pumping. But the moment she faces consequences for it – especially financial ones – she’ll either whinge about “cancel culture” or claim that it was a performance piece that “no reasonable person” would think was genuine.

9 Likes

Seems like your mom is (at the very least) a decent person, a bar this woman can’t even get over.

9 Likes

i’m in a similar position to your mother except one generation off. my daughter-in-law is a black woman, my grandsons are bi-racial, i live in one of only about three ethnically diverse neighborhoods in my town, i grew up in a school district in which from fifth grade to graduation half my classmates were black, and when i socialize it is almost always in majority black settings.

not even once in my life have i ever hallucinated the idea that any of those things privileges me to the extent of making it okay for me to make casual, much less pejorative, use of that term. on the rare times i have deployed it, it has been to make a direct quote of someone else, only to emphasize the ugliness and wrongness of a white individual using it, and across the years i have cast aside the use of it even to that extent.

12 Likes

Yeah, the phrasing is weird. Why not say you have a black husband? Unless she doesn’t.

My pet theory is that what she’s really trying to say is she adopted black children. I lived in a rich suburb until the mid 2000’s, and it sure seemed like there was some racial preferences in adoption then, by personality types similar to this lady.

2 Likes

When the moon landings were faked, why did the Soviet Union play along? Obviously the rest of the world either understands that the USA is the actually important part, or possibly might not even exist, considering that most of the maps showing it imply some sort of implausible curved geometry.

6 Likes

Seems like a SAHM, but I’d still like to see her fired. Or face some of that guy-with-a-can-of-soda-in-the-convenience-store energy.

C’mon, it’s no different to the moon landings, they even had the Soviets join in on that one!
/s

The girl with a blue jacket looks very like her.

2 Likes

Probably is…NSFW

If you support BLM, why don’t you f*ck Black guys? She asks…:woman_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.