More videos surface of Bagel Karen

Originally published at: More videos surface of Bagel Karen | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Maybe it’s just me, but constantly using one’s children as political props doesn’t exactly signal good parenting.

31 Likes

Super-classy. /not

6 Likes

O_O - “How many black guys do you fuck?” is not something I thought I’d hear today.

Also, did… did she just say she has had her kids taken away??? What the ever loving fuck? Although given this insanity, maybe that is for the best?

6 Likes

15 Likes

she really doubled down on the “i can’t be racist, i have black friends” and took it to the next level.

13 Likes

The last time I checked, a lot of slave owners had children by black people, and I’m pretty sure it didn’t stop them from being racist one bit. Mitch McConnell is obviously racist, and has an Asian wife. Association with people who happen to be minorities, to any degree, is not a “get out of being a racist” ticket, IMHO.

18 Likes

Exactly! It’s like those guys who have daughters and say that means they can’t be sexist. Ummm, DJTJ has daughters…
She’s a real piece of work, but the line, “if you support BLM, why don’t you fuck Black guys,” well, that was taking it to a whole new level.
What would the equivalent for a MAGAt even be? “Well, if you support MAGA, why don’t you fuck 90 year olds, hearkening back to the time when America was supposedly so great? :woman_facepalming:t2:

15 Likes

The garbage needs to be taken out America, it really stinks.

15 Likes

I will at least give her credit she is honest enough to admit that MAGA are fascists.

7 Likes

Sorry to voice-shame someone, but her voice is perfect for her reprehensible notions; both are unlistenable.

4 Likes

Even worse, it’s like a guy saying he can’t be sexist because he f—ks women.

13 Likes

Oh, gawd, you’re right. Even grosser.

9 Likes

Weird thing to brag about, right?

10 Likes

No, it’s not just you.

4 Likes

Some people don’t seem to get that fetishizing an ethnic group = also racist.

That did strike me as surprisingly self-aware, even if it was accidental. I don’t think she’s thought about it (or, frankly, anything) enough to realize what she was saying, but even the recognition that “maga” and “antifa” are “opposites” was quite telling.

I… have actually heard men say that.

9 Likes

9 Likes

Probably trying to send out the “I’m available” signal to like minded deplorables.

1 Like

It would not shock me to learn that there are actually many people who procreate for that very reason.

Love when she makes fun of herself:

Duh what coronavirus.