A Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 3)

Where is my grimacing emoji!

10 Likes

9 Likes

Reload the page!

11 Likes

I got there eventually, but I made the mistake of clicking on it first and wondering why god had forsaken me.

14 Likes

Click on the white space just next to the image.
THIS IS NOT A TEST

9 Likes

But I’m in dark mode! Kidding, that works great. I will try to remember that next time I uncensor something that troubling.

10 Likes
12 Likes

“ Such attempts aren’t legally recognized. You can only renounce your citizenship, according to the State Department website, from outside the U.S., and only by following established procedure.”

The correct procedure to renounce their citizenship should be publicized to these groups. And encouraged.

Oopsie - you can’t be admitted back - you’re not a citizen.

Good luck!

8 Likes

The screening for ready-to-serve loyalists has already begun, driven in part by artificial intelligence from tech giant Oracle, contracted for the project. Social media histories are already being plumbed.

eta: OH! A week ago I had to block an unnamed crawler out of Oracle space from my site. I wonder…

10 Likes

GOP lawmaker claims KKK is ‘the military wing of the Democratic Party’ in closed door meeting ahead of antisemitism hearing

https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/08/politics/scott-perry-closed-door-comments/index.html

Wow. Brainworms are real.

11 Likes

Wow. Struggling to even figure out how to make fun of this. It’s so wrong it just doesn’t work on this plane of existence. :man_shrugging:

12 Likes

IKR I’ve always thought that this kind of rhetoric was meant for folks outside the club.

:man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Marjorie Taylor Greene’s motion to vacate fails by 359 to 50something.

15 Likes

The Virginian Lol GIF by GritTV

Let’s hope she gets voted out soon for being such a failure.

12 Likes

That’s a complete humiliation. If she was capable of being humiliated.

Nice vote counting there Marj!

11 Likes

Your moment of Zen …

HAHA

12 Likes

Cue scene of early 20th century man thawed out in the distant future.

6 Likes
9 Likes

angry kristen wiig GIF

12 Likes

Perry of Pennsylvania said [ … ] that migrants coming to the US “have no interest in being Americans,”

… well, they obviously, by definition, have an interest in being people who live in America — what else does he think the word “Americans” means?

11 Likes