A Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 3)

What’s in a name? Republican vice presidential nominee JD Vance has had many of them

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — When it comes to Republican vice presidential nominee JD Vance’s name, it’s complicated.

The senator from Ohio introduced himself to the world in 2016 when he published his bestselling memoir, “Hillbilly Elegy,” under the name J.D. Vance — “like jay-dot-dee-dot,” he wrote, short for James David. In the book, he explained that this was not the first iteration of his name. Nor would it be the last.

8 Likes
13 Likes

Talk about your Voight-Kampff tests…

9 Likes
9 Likes
14 Likes

I hope The Onion’s fact-checkers used a first edition copy, so they can find the couch diddling.

9 Likes
9 Likes

Right-Wing Intelligentsia

Wow, there’s a phrase that puts the “moron” in “oxymoronic.”

16 Likes

Slack, a politics professor at the conservative Hillsdale College in Michigan,

And that, friends, is all you really need to know…

16 Likes

16 Likes

OMG, you weird dude!

Stuffed GIF by Celebrity Apprentice Australia

17 Likes

There are so many times I can’t tell if dudes like Kerr say this stuff because

(A) they figure they’re white and rich, so they’ll be fine,
(B) if they are so dumb they can’t remember all the times Trump has said he’d be a dictator or the time he tried to overthrow the government or the time he said Nazis are Very Fine People, or
(C) if he’s one of the Very Fine People desperately wishing for his long-awaited Thousand Year Reich.

14 Likes

All of them - GIPHY Clips

15 Likes

I just assumed that Orin Kerr was in a coma for 20 years and that was the first thing he read and wrote upon waking up…

9 Likes

:thinking:

Kerr is one of the contributors to the law-oriented blog titled The Volokh Conspiracy

Think About It GIF by Identity

15 Likes

Orin Kerr needs to get his head out of his ass.

12 Likes

?

I thought it was in Tromp’s ass.

11 Likes

17 Likes

The presenter and reporter here are great.

…and this story (and the party) is thoroughly demented.

8 Likes

Awesome reporting! On a crazy-ass story.

Next 9News…do you know if that’s local teevee? Calling the local far-right operatives t-rolls isn’t usually allowed on local news, far as I know.

7 Likes