A Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 3)

… it’s the NBC affiliate

I imagine beat reporters really hate shit like scheduling public meetings in a confusing way because it makes their own jobs harder :thinking:

7 Likes

I think people should start calling this man James Donald Bowman - you know, to respect his strong belief that largely social characteristics assigned to you at birth shouldn’t be changed.

15 Likes

tumblr_oef0ap5v3g1r868elo1_400

8 Likes

Next 9News brings it again!

“Well, can they stop us from roasting marshmallows together?!” :hushed:

6 Likes
13 Likes

14 Likes

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/07/27/us/politics/jd-vance-friend-transgender.html?smid=nytcore-ios-share&referringSource=articleShare

8 Likes

J. D. Vance and Mencius Moldbug sound so much alike that the narrator has to point out which of them is speaking in each clip

8 Likes
12 Likes

How long before she digs up that dumb scarlet letter shirt because her dumb ass got dragged on twitter…

10 Likes

A is for Asshole.

13 Likes

Too late Nancy, Trumpy already picked Vance! :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

I mean, there is an outside chance he’ll kick Vance off the ticket and pick her instead…

Beauty Pick Me GIF by Maybelline

10 Likes

VanceWatch 2024: VP Candidate Can’t Duck His Past… or His Present

Alt-right pundits Jack Posobiec, Joshua Lisec, and Steve Bannon have a new book out called Unhumans: The Secret History of Communist Revolutions (and How to Crush Them). It is a book that celebrates the brutal regimes of people like Augusto Pinochet and Francisco Franco, and says that the “lessons” of those regimes can be applied usefully to the present-day United States.

You get three guesses as to which U.S. Senator loves the book, and the first two don’t count.

15 Likes

Silicon Valley’s Trump supporters are making the same mistake as all powerful people who back authoritarians: they can’t control him and he won’t keep promises [Financial Times]

When the FT is telling ultra-wealthy industrialists that they’re making an amateur-hour mistake.

16 Likes

Trump has never answered a single question about an economic emergency that made any sense at all, except to recognized crackpots like Navarro.

Projection!

12 Likes

I demand that Stephen Miller stick his head in the microwave- again.

13 Likes

Make a statement about an economic crisis that doesn’t exist?

10 Likes

Hey, Eichmann, you have to wait for _der Fuhrer _ to issue you a uniform before you can start giving (or just following) orders.

8 Likes

15 Likes