A Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 3)

14 Likes

All of his best workers have just updated their resumes.

12 Likes
20 Likes
  • Liz Truss
  • Larry Kudlow
  • Supply-side economics
  • Kevin McCarthy

:warning: Those details on 9/23 were all you needed to know that the plan was shit. :warning:

18 Likes

Bannon gets 4 months and a small fine.

WTF

Walks in the park whistling sedition…

15 Likes
12 Likes

Plus, with enough foot dragging and ‘special treatment’, the appeals process could take years.

9 Likes
14 Likes
18 Likes

I say give him a new trial (which he should foot the bill for), then the jury should say, “shit what were they thinking? Make it 2 billion”

Other than that, kick rocks

11 Likes

I say he made his bed and now he should lay in it. That the families shouldn’t have to wait a lot more years and have to go through the trial again- and that he shouldn’t get avoid consequences for several more years and have much more time to hide assets.

19 Likes

I do not think Alex Jones has made his bed since he was a child.

14 Likes

He needs to read Jordaddy’s book of rules for life. As I recall that’s one of the insightful rules for success.

8 Likes

Eh?

15 Likes

Demonic satellites carrying Jewish space lasers, no doubt.

16 Likes

22 Likes

Lets all send her something:

005-3

3 Likes

Of course, at Jonestown it mostly wasn’t voluntary and wasn’t Kool-Aid. But yes.

7 Likes

I guess flavor-aid doesn’t have the same ring to it… and ignoring the force used to get most of the people to drink the poison undercuts people’s ability to assume that everyone else is just stupid sheep and that only they are the real independent thinker in the world!

Has Ask a Mortician ever done a video of Jim Jones? I don’t think she has… she did one on Waco that was good.

16 Likes

5 Likes